Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Halo 2: Anniversary Tournament Confirmed at Pax Prime

I am sure if 343 wants big names to attend they will make passes available to those people. Doubt they will pay for travel, but still.

Anyways, this is awesome regardless of who attends. It shows that 343i is willing and able to provide tournaments and is presumably making it a focus. 

nah, theres still 5months left. 2015 might be better tho

I'm sure we'll get an awesome launch event some time in November for H2 classic hopefully and maybe a H1 side 2v2 by 343/MLG but I would still say 2015 looks better. The game comes out in November and I don't really count these gaming convention events as proper ones. Still really cool but yeah.

AS long as we get some sort of league for Halo events or get huge dev support, I can see 2015 being amazing.

If there is a 2v2 I'll compete. I just don't have three people I trust enough to take it seriously with me. 

I'll be at PAX from Thursday to Monday this year. 

hypeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :weback:

Ray, could you update the OP with confirmed pro teams/players that are going to PAX (as they are announced)?

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there is a 2v2 I'll compete. I just don't have three people I trust enough to take it seriously with me. 

I'm like 99% sure it'll be 4 v 4 H2A like gamescom.

Dude, if you find people just play and have fun. I would never pass up an opportunity to enter a tourney like this, even if my chances of doing well were poor. You know damn well that everybody there will be just as ass as anyone you can find, so just do it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm like 99% sure it'll be 4 v 4 H2A like gamescom.

BAH! I know you're probably right. 

Dude, if you find people just play and have fun. I would never pass up an opportunity to enter a tourney like this, even if my chances of doing well were poor. You know damn well that everybody there will be just as ass as anyone you can find, so just do it!

That's a good point. I'll try to find a few folks. I know a lot of my friends would be too scared. Haha. 

Maybe once the tournament is announced we can organize here and make some teams out of the randys. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1