kkrotz

Halo Xbox One Trailer Speculation

Sup guys.

l literally did this speculation video (if you wanna call it that) about 3 minutes after I watched the e3 press conference video for the new halo title and it was only uploaded now (because I only have a 0.5mb upload speed) . In the video I talk about , 60 fps gameplay, dedicated servers and naughty business. Enjoy! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

South African. Weird that you like it.

South African and Australian accents are my favourite. :)

South African and Australian accents are my favourite. :)

I hate it. People here sound ******** compared to the rest of the world. Especially the heavy afrikaaners. But each to his own I guess :)

I hate it. People here sound ******** compared to the rest of the world. Especially the heavy afrikaaners. But each to his own I guess :)

Everyone hates their own accent it seems, haha. I have an English accent and I hate it, always get bashed on Xbox for having it, but apparantly some people love it. Odd.

Everyone hates their own accent it seems, haha. I have an English accent and I hate it, always get bashed on Xbox for having it, but apparantly some people love it. Odd.

I have a strong southern accent (a real one, not the hick one Hollywood loves to portray). It's gone down a ton over the years though since all my friends are outside of Louisiana now. Never met anyone who disliked it, helped me a ton since it sparked a lot of conversations with girls though (they thought it was cool). :P

And great video, but try to sound more natural when you talk. You sound like you're reading from a script word by word.

I have a strong southern accent (a real one, not the hick one Hollywood loves to portray). It's gone down a ton over the years though since all my friends are outside of Louisiana now. Never met anyone who disliked it, helped me a ton since it sparked a lot of conversations with girls though (they thought it was cool). :P

And great video, but try to sound more natural when you talk. You sound like you're reading from a script word by word.

Movies make things out to be completely different from reality and then the general consensus is usually just utterly wrong :(