Rolex

What's your least favorite H3 MLG Gametype/Map?

Even though it was in v8, wasn't it removed for the last few events?

Nope, KC didn't want the pros to have to learn new maps.

Guardian Oddball

Construct KOTH

Pit Flag

Heretic Flag

Narrows Flag

Onslaught Flag

Pit TS

Construct TS

Narrows TS

Heretic TS

Amplified TS

So what's the problem? The team with the upper hand has a decision to make. They have to figure out how many players to allot to hill control, and how many to allot to map control. Cramming everyone into the hill and forgoing map control is a risk-reward play. If Halo 5 actually has well-designed KOTH maps then this could make for very entertaining team play at a high level. Which is good, since KOTH has been the least interesting competitive gametype for pretty much the whole series thus far.

Seems to me like it takes the skill away. 

All those sick team shooting montages.

And its not entertaining as teamshooting is the only way to play it.

I don't have a clue what it is you're trying to say. 

Guardian oddball is the worst, so boring.

Uhh.. "MASON COBB!!!" 

• Upvote (+1) 1

flag tossing through the windows is still epic. when i play social skirmish on h3, we always have to get all 3 caps like that, even if we end up losing. actually ended up tossing it through the standoff windows once in a clutch btb 16s game. wouldn't have got the cap without it

Wait u find games in Skirmish I've been trying to get games for 3 months now...and nothing

But it isint, let teams herp a derp and rush to the hill using Multi-team tactics.

Watching "sick" team shots isint really entertaining compared to individual/flashy plays. Luckily for you, Halo 3 doesnt empower the individual, so all you get is "sick" team shots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guardian Oddball

Construct KOTH

Pit Flag

Heretic Flag

Narrows Flag

Onslaught Flag

Pit TS

Construct TS

Narrows TS

Heretic TS

Amplified TS

I like this list.

Construct is a good map and so is KOTH on it, but it just happened to be in Halo 3. Had there been a gun that could shoot further than five feet the gametype would be much more well received.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread has made me feel a bit strange, for as long as I've been playing it I always thought I enjoyed Halo 3 (on good host).

But I'm racking my brain to actually think of a Map & Game-type that I actually thoroughly enjoyed playing, and I'm coming up short.

Uhh.. "MASON COBB!!!" 

Out of how many games lol

Guardian ball has become a joke among me and my friends, unless we are playing customs we 100 percent of the time will have a guy run ball into blue when we put 4 down in green....

Bungie puts me with these kids on purpose. 

Construct is a good map and so is KOTH on it, but it just happened to be in Halo 3. Had there been a gun that could shoot further than five feet the gametype would be much more well received.

Needed more ways to the top floor rather than just lifts. Always found it odd why Rocks were up top when they should have been at the bottom floor to break up top floor set ups. Still, map was much better than Midship clone 1 and 2

Needed more ways to the top floor rather than just lifts. Always found it odd why Rocks were up top when they should have been at the bottom floor to break up top floor set ups. Still, map was much better than Midship clone 1 and 2

What about Midship Clone 3?

But it isint, let teams herp a derp and rush to the hill using Multi-team tactics.

Watching "sick" team shots isint really entertaining compared to individual/flashy plays. Luckily for you, Halo 3 doesnt empower the individual, so all you get is "sick" team shots.

I like how you're insulting the way I play when you have literally no idea. 

Out of how many games lol

That was just an example.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was just an example.

True, that was an intense game. Clutch knew he messed up.

?

You said everyone counts scoring in Hill takes the skill away........So I commented that teams who just rush hill will lose. This is not an insult to your style. Read.

Check.

Thats not your playstyle.........thats Halo 3, where team shooting is forced. Since you said watching team shots is entertaining, then Halo 3 is perfect for you to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thats not your playstyle.........thats Halo 3, where team shooting is forced. Since you said watching team shots is entertaining, then Halo 3 is perfect for you to watch.

Team shooting is what makes Halo though...

• Downvote (-1) 5

Guardian ball has become a joke among me and my friends, unless we are playing customs we 100 percent of the time will have a guy run ball into blue when we put 4 down in green....

Bungie puts me with these kids on purpose. 

Im the people you do this too lol. 

Team shooting is what makes Halo though...

IFLyOK3.gif

Forgive me but I don't know what you're trying to say again. Do you disagree with that too? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forgive me but I don't know what you're trying to say again. Do you disagree with that too? 

yes-300x225.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1