Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Russo Halo: Reach Montage - Edited by Snipetality

Snipetality is putting in so much work right now...salute. Will edit after I watch..

edit: I enjoyed it...laid back vibe with the editing and the instrumental was cool...some good clips and nice jetpack work from russo...

9.5/10

Some of the best camera work i've seen, songs fit well, edit was clean, and ofcourse the clips were top notch.

I was really impressed with editing in this. I thought that the style of music was fit with the editing pretty well. It seemed like there was alot of editing, but in a pretty tasteful way that didn't distract from gameplay imo.

dont get me wrong the music was epic but i wish it wasnt played as the whole montage. wish there was something more upbeat and fast to make it cool. like epic for 1/4th then the rest just upbeat songs if that makes sense  i love all kinds of music but im picky about editing montages

What's up everyone? Here is a Halo: Reach montage I put together for Russo. The video features gameplay from both the competitive scene as well as social gameplay; which was cool to edit to considering it's from a pro player. I had been working on it off and on during the production of Ace's montage so I was able to get this out relatively fast after putting up Ace's and Elumineer's montages. Hope you all enjoy it, and kudos if you can figure out which film the scores are from!

- Snipetality 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Great clips with a nice variety - even in the credits they were worthy.

Loved the first song and accompanying edit, strong transitions into full clips.