Hunter

Players in Nevada

I can't possibly be the only Las Vegas player here.

I'm not great but I'm 18, finished high school, and have A LOT of time on my hands.

Hey I'm a quality player who is looking to start hosting LANs for west coast players mainly locals from NV, but Washington an Cali an all surrounding states may also come, starting in October will be my first LAN , Groww LANs, hmu @NvSephiroth Ty #positiveHalo h4 Stands Strong., :)

I think you and I are the only Nevada players here, haha. I made a thread almost two months ago but nobody replied. I'm not a great player by any means, but it would be sweet playing with some locals for once.

GT: How Is Your Day

It's not letting me add anyone right now. Maybe some of Xbox Live is down? My friendslist was full but even after deleting some silver accounts I couldn't add anyone.

I live in vegas well henderson lol I havent played in a minute so ill be ass but my gt is Ayo Itz Slayer

I live in vegas well henderson lol I havent played in a minute so ill be ass but my gt is Ayo Itz Slayer

I'm terrible so that's fine.

Me and my brother live in Vegas/Henderson and are looking to play at some local LANs / tournaments.  We are old in the Halo world but love playing.  Let me know if you are trying to set up something local.  GT: BAND0FBR0THERS3

Bump

I also live in Las Vegas

Used to play halo 2. been playing recently . would be dope to connect with some locals. I know some more local players as well.

In NV, might as well post here. 

Looking for LAN parties/events, more practice, and scrims.

GT: Ceremoniously.

Hey guys, looking for Christian players for our esports org, BitWar Gaming.

Message me to find out more!!

GT: LiGHTSEY

Is there any vegas teams looking to make this place their home?

http://www.downtowngrand.com/esports/

The hcs champ 2016 tourney was held here, this place isn't just your run of the mil lan center charging per hour. It's 18+ only open weekends when they have tourneys, but there is plenty of room to set up 8's on the reg and I'm sure the boss man would love to have us, not to mention lan scrims

Gt ol Primitive lo live in vegas trying to make a halo team or join 1 so we can represent Vegas in the next Las Vegas LAN tournament hmu if interested. I'm a champion high onyx player and have LAN exp. ranked top 20 in 4v4s in Las Vegas last October