Sign in to follow this  
publicbussystem

Upcoming Halo Tournaments List

I figured that I would create a list that serves as an easy source for announced Halo tournaments that I would be able to update whenever needed. If you know of any other tournaments, feel free to comment in this thread, or message me. Here is the link to the list http://1drv.ms/Uw7L1S

• Upvote (+1) 2

Stuff likes this really needs to be displaying locals, the stuff on there are big events that have months of hype anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that THC had something like this on the homepage, which I thought was a great idea. I held a local and tried to post it on there for maybe a few extra attendees, but it said it had to be posted by a staff member and it put in a request for me. Nothing came of it though. I think something like this on Beyond's home page could work well. Maybe be able to narrow down searches be state or region too? Also contact name/contact info for any questions would be good IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't we have like a tournament tab in the website? Why was it removed? There was like only one tournament and it was gone. I think.

This forum needs a lan/tourney finder.

pretty much local players forum... the problem is no1 ever posts their lan

I think tournaments/lans need their own threads and not just one thread.  The only place busy enough for them to get noticed is this section of the forum though.  Make a Halo General Discussion subforum for lans/tournaments so that it shows up at the top above all the posts (like the GB forums do for sub forums).  That way the people that browse this forum might accidentally see a lan/tournament because it will be the first thing on the page.

Also: I would like to participate in Jwalk's H3 tournament if anybody needs a 4th.