Sign in to follow this  
iDrummerAVA

Frankie hints at unannounced H2A map

I don't have a link since I'm on my phone but there is a NeoGAF post from Frankie floating around saying that he may be hinting at Waterworks as the next H2A map... or so people are speculating, I should say...

Thoughts?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neutral bomb and 1 Flag all day everyday.

I killed a banshee by shooting a Stalactite with my BR on that map once, oh I wish I could have recorded back in the day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"MCC has the best water in the series so far, on an unannounced mp map that you don't typically associate with water. Flowing, static, waterfall and wetness on rock."

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn't surprise me. Waterworks is the best BTB map in halo history.

So many good times on that map playing Big team battle with the cats from my clan. That map is awesome.

"MCC has the best water in the series so far, on an unannounced mp map that you don't typically associate with water. Flowing, static, waterfall and wetness on rock."

there is water on waterworks?

First thing that came to mind after reading that quote...

1183904429.jpg

"Flowing, static, waterfall and wetness on rock."

Its crazy how many Halo maps you can actually associate with the phrase "Wetness on Rock" haha.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it could be sanctuary for all we know *fingers crossed*  

Calling it right now. They add a ramp up to R3.

First thing that came to mind after reading that quote...

1183904429.jpg

This would be nice, also Waterworks would be nice too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sanctuary deserves a non-bastardized remake. It's not my favorite map, but people really like it so I hope it's one of them.

Blood Gulch
Ascension
Zanzibar

Midship
Sanctuary
BTB map

Pretty good list. Not sure I want to see Lockout again. I'm not a fan of Beaver Creek, I hope it gets left out considering it got the treatment in CE:A.

Sanctuary deserves a non-bastardized remake. It's not my favorite map, but people really like it so I hope it's one of them.

Blood Gulch

Ascension

Zanzibar

Midship

Sanctuary

BTB map

Pretty good list. Not sure I want to see Lockout again. I'm not a fan of Beaver Creek, I hope it gets left out considering it got the treatment in CE:A.

You know they'll add Lockout, though. Frankie said the 6 maps would be "fan favorites" so it pretty much has to be. =/

Ok, so lets look at the quote.

I've just had a look at every single map in Halo 2 and the only two which even came close to Frank's post was Ivory Tower and Sanctuary. Waterworks doesn't even have a waterfall.

"Flowing" "wetness on rock."

4IN5JiM.jpg

"waterfall"

IfS9qzB.jpg

"static"

UsX4FOj.jpg

I hope you all like Sanctuary.

Burial Mounds is the only map that I can think of that I wouldn't associate with water.

Ok, so lets look at the quote.

I've just had a look at every single map in Halo 2 and the only two which even came close to Frank's post was Ivory Tower and Sanctuary. Waterworks doesn't even have a waterfall.

"Flowing" "wetness on rock."

4IN5JiM.jpg

Nice pictures, looks like thats the map he was hinting at.

"waterfall"

IfS9qzB.jpg

"static"

UsX4FOj.jpg

I hope you all like Sanctuary.

Nice pictures, it looks like thats the map he was hinting at.