Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

H2 spawn traps on middy and warlock

What positions do you have to be in to spawn trap on these maps and then what are the best ways to break them? Been playing with my guys lately and we've been having trouble breaking out of the spawn traps once we caught in them. Any help would be appreciated. Also if you have any stuff on lockout and sanctuary I'd gladly like that as well :).

give him a random spawn...wait  :lol: ...hide, teamshoot and pray the other team chokes..

• Upvote (+1) 1

for midship flag, just peak shot and teamshot. You don't have to get kills, just focus on dealing damage without taking so much yourself. it's literally situational whether you should kill the guy at p3 first or kill the guy on ur base.

midship ts, same as flag.

on warlock, you really just got to hit your shots and teamshoot well. there really isn't that complicated. play the map a lot and you will learn where people are likely to spawn

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can basically break any spawn trap with a decent team shot. Like if you spawn below a base on middy, wait for a teammate to spawn with you and collectively shoot p2 or p3 together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

give him a random spawn...wait  :lol: ...hide, teamshoot and pray the other team chokes..

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Also thanks for the replies guys looks like just need to work on teamwork and tactics. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

for midship flag, just peak shot and teamshot. You don't have to get kills, just focus on dealing damage without taking so much yourself. it's literally situational whether you should kill the guy at p3 first or kill the guy on ur base.

midship ts, same as flag.

This is simple yet amazing advice. The difference between a good player and a great player is that the good one will get many kills. A great player won't care about them. I'm the player who (on midship) focuses waay to much on kills. And fails on top of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I always believed in having a check list of spots to look when you know you're about to be spawn trapped. In Halo Reach on Sanc I had a system my team ran where I had us look our Car or BR first then our PShooter while trying to push into ring 2.

So on Warlock have your team maybe look at Green or Yellow first then look top mid then bottom mid etc and make your pushes based on the openings you create

• Upvote (+1) 2