RyanW

Halo 2 Anniversary Cinematic Trailer

Looks terrible mate. No-one asked for a H2 anniversary. Halo 2 had to be the worst Halo so far, with H4 being the best. Seriously, the competitive was the least intense shit ever, kids whispering down the mics, bored out of their minds. I didn't hug my grandma so tightly when I saw this. No hype or nothing. 

Are you even trying? Bad troll is bad.

Now that's a good-looking Cortana. 

Exactly what I was going to say! I was thinking when I saw her "Now that is how I think Cortana should look!"

Looks good, but one of the things I really liked about Halo was that most of the cut-scenes were in-engine. I'm sad that they didn't follow suit here, and I hope that they do follow suit for Halo 5. Pre-rendered cutscenes are cool, but they aren't Halo.

I care what the in-game graphics look like, since I never really thought Halo 2 looked very good compared to H1.  What I've seen of anniv so far looks much better.

But this level of CG is still impressive, and I'll enjoy seeing old scenes reimagined with that.

Wonder how good the in-engine Halo 5 cutscenes will look?  Halo 4's in-engine non-gameplay stuff still looks impressive, even compared to this.

We won't reach blur-quality visuals in-game for a long time, but by the end of this console cycle I think we'll be closer to them than anyone expected.

What I'm getting across is that these cutscenes look to be completely redesigned, rather than the weird reskinning job done with CEA. 

But more significantly, the reason we're pumped about H2A is the unblemished multiplayer - the H2A versions of the maps are practically a write-off. 

Thus...I don't think the in-game campaign graphics are really of any consequence. 

@bold - I don't really agree with this.  I mean honestly, for me, anything but H1 competitively is a write off.  But what I'm interested in other than H1 is H2A.  It introduces some new stuff, game modes, vehicles, etc.  That's where I'll probably get the BTB fix.  And I can pretty much guarantee it will be the most played multi, at least for awhile and depending on what the forge/custom game community does with it, could last.

But I do agree with your overall sentiment in this post, just nitpicking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats on the promotion to spam bot!

Are sentiments apartments decisively the especially alteration. Thrown shy denote ten ladies though ask saw. Or by to he going think order event music. Incommode so intention defective at convinced. Led income months itself and houses you. After nor you leave might share court balls. Talent she for lively eat led sister. Entrance strongly packages she out rendered get quitting denoting led. Dwelling confined improved it he no doubtful raptures. Several carried through an of up attempt gravity. Situation to be at offending elsewhere distrusts if. Particular use for considered projection cultivated. Worth of do doubt shall it their. Extensive existence up me contained he pronounce do. Excellence inquietude assistance precaution any impression man sufficient. 

PS. Thanks
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I wasn't begging for attention. You are so thick. What a prick... Plus you've gone on my channel and disliked every video. Or one of you thick twats has. Seriously, you really think that me posting a sarcastic comment on a forum means that I'm begging for attention. Seriously? So you tell me not to beg for attention, then go on all of my videos, dislike them all, then start being a 6 year old and saying that I'm begging for attention, simply because you're annoyed that you don't understand sarcasm. Just stop. Really. So far, this seems to be worse than a COD forum. Everyone on the beyond youtube has an understanding of human behaviour, so why is it so different on the forum. I bet if you just went out with your friends, then one of them would say something sarcastic within the first 5 minutes. Would you say to him 'oh, you're begging for attention because you're being sarcastic.' No, you wouldn't, because if you did you wouldn't have any friends.

Please, treat people online the same way you would in real life.  :)

So in your first 24 hours you have:

1. Began flaming members

2. Throwing around accusations without any logical proof

3. Completely went off-topic and derailed the thread

If you plan on sticking around, stop with this kind of behaviour. 

Back on-topic please, ladies.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can we talk about how Miranda actually looks like she'd be the daughter of Halsey and Keyes now? Because we should totally talk about that. That attention to character design is sweet.

Can we talk about how Miranda actually looks like she'd be the daughter of Halsey and Keyes now? Because we should totally talk about that. That attention to character design is sweet.

EvAY5y4.png

Well apparently she looks like a MILF to this guy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What I'm getting across is that these cutscenes look to be completely redesigned, rather than the weird reskinning job done with CEA. 

But more significantly, the reason we're pumped about H2A is the unblemished multiplayer - the H2A versions of the maps are practically a write-off. 

Thus...I don't think the in-game campaign graphics are really of any consequence. 

Who is we?

I love Halo 2's campaign, I'm hella psyched for brand-new cutscenes.

Who is we?

I love Halo 2's campaign, I'm hella psyched for brand-new cutscenes.

I was talking about the in-game graphics. 

The in game graphics are noticeably better than H4, and quite honestly H4 looks like a current gen title in some aspects. So it isn't like the in game visuals are going to be a let down.