Sign in to follow this  
UGCevents

UGC Halo League Show - Week 3 [Special Guest chaosTheoryy]

I believe so. It'll be on YouTube afterwards too 

Cool, I was just curious because I figured UGC and MLG may be competing soon as far as halo goes, so it was weird seeing UGC streamed on MLGtv

I guess MLG is getting into the business of streaming games/live shows now (I'm really really out of the loop as far as MLG goes)

• Downvote (-1) 2

I hope the ppl at 343 are watching this....I wanted to go play my xbox and I don't even wanna stop listening..

I hope the ppl at 343 are watching this....I wanted to go play my xbox and I don't even wanna stop listening..

UGC usually puts up the video on youtube within a day or so. I'll be sure to try to pass it along the Quinn and co. in hopes that they watch it. If enough people do it, at least they will be aware of it. 

Best episode yet. I cannot wait for the podcast you guys are doing to come out. I could have listened to Gandhi and cT talk all night.

It was awesome, I'm not sure  Gandhi was expecting this amount of info from cT but I do hope this escalates  more so it can reach the folks of 343i.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeaaaa I wish there was a heads up cause I literally would have gone out of my way to watch it live. Regardless, it's amazing to see one of the most respected members of the Halo community get some exposure. Congrats cT!

• Upvote (+1) 2

That was a great show. As much as I love watching Gandhi shoot the shit with some pro's or other community members, I loved this discussion. I actually took a lot away from that. I would love to see more shows like this.

VOD will be up first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all who tuned in and we will try advertising further in advance next time.

• Upvote (+1) 4