Sign in to follow this  
UGCevents

UGC Halo League Show - Week 3 [Special Guest chaosTheoryy]

That was fun. Thanks for the invite.

I told them they should have made a thread about this yesterday! haha

edit: there were a lot of things I didnt get a chance to explain well. I'll try to make it up in the future or just ask me here if I can clarify anything.

Podcast should be sick, I only saw the end... and yet... I already forgot you're two take away points!

1. .....?

2. Have people play consistently against similarly skilled opponents, this I like Shaman.

Edit: Congradulations to UGC as well for listening to the communities as well, seeing as many wanted an interview with cT. Keep it going girls and guys over there. You are starting to get a lot of respect, awesome stuff!

UGC is a great company keep it up I hope success for you guys going forward 

Podcast should be sick, I only saw the end... and yet... I already forgot you're two take away points!

1. .....?

2. Have people play consistently against similarly skilled opponents, this I like Shaman.

Edit: Congradulations to UGC as well for listening to the communities as well, seeing as many wanted an interview with cT. Keep it going girls and guys over there. You are starting to get a lot of respect, awesome stuff!

1. Balance means always having a chance. Even if the other team has advantages, balance means doing everything possible to eliminate total checkmate scenarios where you have literally no option but to die even if you play and shoot perfectly - save for a few very rare circumstances, like randomly spawning in front of a camo rocket guy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tonight after this UGC show, I was fortunate enough (as I am every time we play) to play some H1 with cT. 

Unfortunately for our opponents, I got to host for once. Even more fortunate for them however, cT couldn't load default dere. That was about to be 50-5 after that start. GG's Chase you are an awesome person to talk to and play with. Cannot wait for the podcast.

Fiending for that rebroadcast, can't wait to listen while at work tomorrow.

Love the shows where you guys bring in community members. It's fun to listen to Ghandi chew the fat with pros, but based on what I've read about tonight's show, and from the first week's show, you get much deeper discussions with community members instead of reminiscing with pros.

It'd be sweet to get Cyren or Jeenyus on sometime, or maybe even a current Halo 1 player for a fresh perspective. I don't think there's ever been any kind of interview with someone like Patch or Harris- that would be something unique to see.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think there's ever been any kind of interview with someone like Patch or Harris- that would be something unique to see.

these guys should definitely become more prominent in our community and getting interviewed would be a great start....I mean these are two of the most skilled halo players of all time (as well as the other great h1 players)....and they aren't known outside of a niche community...crazy shit...

we need to build with the MCC.....build....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Fiending for that rebroadcast, can't wait to listen while at work tomorrow.

Love the shows where you guys bring in community members. It's fun to listen to Ghandi chew the fat with pros, but based on what I've read about tonight's show, and from the first week's show, you get much deeper discussions with community members instead of reminiscing with pros.

It'd be sweet to get Cyren or Jeenyus on sometime, or maybe even a current Halo 1 player for a fresh perspective. I don't think there's ever been any kind of interview with someone like Patch or Harris- that would be something unique to see.

seeing patch do his patch thing in an interview is something i would pay money for.

My capacity for consuming halo content is at about 10%, and I am constantly trawling Twitter, forums, twitch/mlg.tv hell even Google news ffs. Need moar.

Gandhi+cT, sounds like an entertaining duo I'll be sure to catch the rebroadcast tomorrow! :)

Maybe we could even eventually get someone like Bravo or Quinn on one day to talk about competitive Halo+H5 and "persuade" them to give us all the secret intel on H5 to have us fraggin' like pros!

Fun show and a refreshing change from the normal interview, though the amount of ads really did do its best to try ruin the flow of conversation at times.

VOD will be up first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for all who tuned in and we will try advertising further in advance next time.

Just wanted to say that I really like how you admit faults then state and seek to improve them. Well done.

Thanks for sharing that. Youtube is taking abnormally long to process the video. We will post a link in here as soon as it is live.

Sorry for making you all wait longer than normal.

Check the link. I uploaded a video recently and it sat on 0% processing for a long time but it was actually done. Then again mine was much shorter than an hour so Im not sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not going to lie, I'm pretty interested in seeing what Josh Menke does with the ranking system in either MCC or Halo 5.

I think this guy can do wonders if they allow him...

I like how Gandhi let cT talk and share his opinions very intelligent person  

• Upvote (+1) 1