Sign in to follow this  
Joe

What is the 1v1 map people play in H4?

I haven't logged on my xbox in awhile but I've been playing a little halo the last few days both H3 and H4 and I'm just curious which map the few people that are still play h4 use for 1v1 is it still haven?

People play H4?

People still make this joke? At least he's still playing Halo unlike 90% of us here. 

And Haven/Onyx/Simplex/Sanc/skyline 

• Upvote (+1) 8

People still make this joke? At least he's still playing Halo unlike 90% of us here. 

Isn't Haven a bit large for 1v1?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly don't understand why anyone would waste their time playing 1v1 in any Halo but the original. Even 2v2 in Halo 3 and upwards is awful.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People play H4?

Funny... Not.

On topic: I dunno I don't play halo 4 LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 4

H4 is not halo. It was a slap in the face by the hand of 343

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

H4 is not halo. It was a slap in the face by the hand of 343

Under competitive settings with good connection it's a pretty solid engine for a Halo game.

If anything, people should be upset about the joke of the game Bungie called Reach.  It was a fitting name though, because it's the ultimate reach to call that game Halo. 

Skyline, Sanc, Haven, Onyx, Simplex. GC settings tend to be used, tho 15 kill limit is normally the usual kill limit.

The best 1s map however is

However, with base mechanics, 1 v 1 Halo 4 is one of the worst, if not, the worst form of comp Halo in the games history.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Coming from someone who has played more than his fair share of H4 1v1's, there are a few maps that can be played. Haven, Simplex, Onyx, and Skyline are all great 1v1 maps. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There isn't 'one' like there has been on previous titles.

I'd say your best options are Skyline, Onyx or Simplex. Fuck Haven and Dispatch they suck for 1v1s.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I actually like playing Halo 4 but I agree about Haven: it's no good for 1v1s, way too easy to hide when you don't have at least two eyes on your side, and even then it's pretty dicey.  I like the map in normal slayer tho.

Under competitive settings with good connection it's a pretty solid engine for a Halo game.

If anything, people should be upset about the joke of the game Bungie called Reach.  It was a fitting name though, because it's the ultimate reach to call that game Halo. 

at least reach had descope. H4 is a joke

• Downvote (-1) 1