PaCMaYNE

New "Halo 1 Timer" app for Android and IOS

The developer has been quite flakily... he disappeared for a month, only to return for a day and disappear again after we got it accepted in the App store. The issued were submitted and the features MOST of you mentioned had been planned. Im not really what to do at this point with this guy. Id love to get someone new but I have already spent more than I wanted to...

If you can get me a copy of the source I'm happy to work on it for free in my spare time no strings attached. And obviously you could pursue more official development channels at the same time if you wanted.

If you can get me a copy of the source I'm happy to work on it for free in my spare time no strings attached. And obviously you could pursue more official development channels at the same time if you wanted.

good guy right here

Awesome! IOS or android?

:)

This is my preferred Android H1 timer, but it is no longer available on Play Store. Will it be resuscitated at some point? I'd gladly pay money for it. (@PaCMaYNE)

Is there a distinct audio cue at the beginning of the match that you could use to automatically start the timer?  

50 minutes ago, Boyo said:

Is there a distinct audio cue at the beginning of the match that you could use to automatically start the timer?  

I don't think there's an audio cue when the match starts sadly.