PaCMaYNE

New "Halo 1 Timer" app for Android and IOS

Is there anyway that we could get a video of this timer in action?  I realize that it can be difficult to capture footage from smart devices, but I think that would help you sell more copies. 

Or if capturing video is too much of a pain, would it be possible to offer a "lite" version of timer for only one map?  That way we could get a feel for how it works.

Is there anyway that we could get a video of this timer in action?  I realize that it can be difficult to capture footage from smart devices, but I think that would help you sell more copies. 

Or if capturing video is too much of a pain, would it be possible to offer a "lite" version of timer for only one map?  That way we could get a feel for how it works.

There is a video, its juts not updated with the correct voices. I will post it when I get home. Im not attempting to make money, just recoup what I have put into it already. The feature set is limited for now but there are some things that will still be added.

There is a video, its juts not updated with the correct voices. I will post it when I get home. Im not attempting to make money, just recoup what I have put into it already. The feature set is limited for now but there are some things that will still be added.

I appreciate the quick response PaCMaYNE, I look forward to checking out the video.  Btw, this is a cool resource that you took the time and money to provide the community with, I hope you earn all your development costs back.

I'll get it when it's available for iOS. 

Strangely, I couldn't find it using the BlueStacks Android emulator on my computer. 

Same deal, getting it when it comes to iOS. Once my paycheck comes I'll donate some your way as well

Is this coming to my LG at&t slide keyboard phone? probably not. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait for iOS.

Will donate once it comes to iOS. 

THANKS!

I'll get it when it's available for iOS. 

Strangely, I couldn't find it using the BlueStacks Android emulator on my computer. 

Yea, I don't think its been indexed or something. I can't find it when I search for it either in goog play. 

Same deal, getting it when it comes to iOS. Once my paycheck comes I'll donate some your way as well

Awesome homie, thanks!

Is this coming to my LG at&t slide keyboard phone? probably not. 

Im not sure of the limitations, perhaps if you give me some specs I can find out what would need to be modified. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

What gender is the American voice?

Female. It'll be corrected in the next update. Originally had a male as well.

Thanks for posting the video PaCMaYNE.  I'll definitely be buying this when MCC drops, and I'll also be sure to let my buddies know about it as well. 

Saw the video through Ogre 2's twitter and was viciously trying to find out who I needed to convince to let me port it to iOS when I found this thread. Can't wait. This is gorgeous, Pac.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saw the video through Ogre 2's twitter and was viciously trying to find out who I needed to convince to let me port it to iOS when I found this thread. Can't wait. This is gorgeous, Pac.

Thanks homie. Should be on IOS in a week or two. :):)

Just saw this - definitely going to download it as soon as I get home.

EDIT: I downloaded the app, but for some reason it's not actually playing any sounds (I tried all 3 current voice options). I'm on Android v4.1.2 and the phone model is a Sony Xperia, model number LT26i (if that helps).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just saw this - definitely going to download it as soon as I get home.

EDIT: I downloaded the app, but for some reason it's not actually playing any sounds (I tried all 3 current voice options). I'm on Android v4.1.2 and the phone model is a Sony Xperia, model number LT26i (if that helps).

Ill look into it!

Let me know if anything changes.

I haven't had time to check this out but I would imagine that it's not available for Germans yet.

So if you could add Germany that'd be super awesome!

Also thank you so much for doing this, looks really good can't wait to use it.

Unable to download in Norway for Android. Says its incompatible with all my devices on play.google.com (although I have the latest version of Android on my Nexus 4), and on the phone's play store i cannot even find the app.

Bought a new phone yesterday, and it still says "incompatible with all your devices" on the Play Market here in Norway.

Does your app have an region block? If so, please remove it.