Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

New Images of Agent Locke from Halo: Nightfall

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Please don't let this be confirmation of DMRs in Halo 5.

Negged mother fucker.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

3 shot 0.6 kill time DMR with 12 bullet magazine, projectile fire with no aim assist confirmed.

Imagine this and how mad Lux would be, considering how much he seems to hate skillfulness and good games. What gripe do you have with bloody DMRs, son?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Imagine this and how mad Lux would be, considering how much he seems to hate skillfulness and good games.

idRRwg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Glad you solved that the mature way.

It's how I roll man.

Imagine this and how mad Lux would be, considering how much he seems to hate skillfulness and good games.

idRRwg.gif

Go figure.

3 shot 0.6 kill time DMR with 12 bullet magazine, projectile fire with no aim assist confirmed.

Imagine this and how mad Lux would be, considering how much he seems to hate skillfulness and good games. What gripe do you have with bloody DMRs, son?

Not to turn this into a Halo science thread, but I'd be alright with the DMR if it was just a single-shot BR. But since we have what looks like a utility weapon already, I don't want to convolute it any further. I would like something single-shot.

I'll admit that I do hate good games though.

Nightfall is Locke's backstory so it takes place before Halo 5. I don't think him having a DMR there has much to do with what weapons we'll see in h5.

Also as others said you can actually turn the DMR into a decent weapon if you buff the damage and remove bloom.

• Upvote (+1) 2

armor locke won't be in the game. They already confirmed the lack of AAs.

Why are they using the ugly H4 DMR?

You're telling me that you wouldn't want to run around in Agent Locke's badass armor in multiplayer?

Not armor lock... not even talking about AA's lol. ;)

You're telling me that you wouldn't want to run around in Agent Locke's badass armor in multiplayer?

Not armor lock... not even talking about AA's lol. ;)

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The DMR is a cool weapon. There are a few things that would make it better though like the removal of bloom, toned down aim assist, ect. It would probably be better as a projectile weapon. And now that I'm thinking about it 5 shots is way too long; three shot kill would be better. And as good looking as it is it would be nicer if it took up less screen space. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The DMR is a cool weapon. There are a few things that would make it better though like the removal of bloom, toned down aim assist, ect. It would probably be better as a projectile weapon. And now that I'm thinking about it 5 shots is way too long; three shot kill would be better. And as good looking as it is it would be nicer if it took up less screen space. 

The only problem is that would completely break the lore of the game because it would then be better than the BR. Bungie originally stated that the BR was the replacement of the DMR, which is why it was in Reach and the BR wasn't. I'll end the lore-fest because I know people on here hate it. 

I would agree that there can be a better weapon than the BR, but I don't see them getting rid of iconic weapons. I think the BR and AR are here to stay and as long as there is a BR, I don't really like seeing other guns that fill the same role, such as how the DMR is a precision UNSC weapon. They could make a Promethian one, but we've seen how great their Promethian weapons are so far. Either OP or useless. 

I think with Locke actually holding a DMR means the DMR will still be in H5 though. Unless the whole thing is just a flashback and they will explain it all. Idk, anything is possible. I hope we'll see something more about it when the video gets put out later today.