Abacoot

Dear Bravo / 343 Industries

I made this topic/video in the sole hopes that Bravo or another member of 343 Industries

would be able to watch this short video.

It talks about a issue of something lacking in Halo The Master Chief Collection,

and even if it is not corrected I hope that they will at least be made aware of this video.

Dear BeyondENT, If you could show this video to a staff

member of 343 Industries I would be very grateful.

I've worked hard on this video and it is important that

they get to at least watch this video so they can

be made aware of one flaw in the upcoming halo game from a fan & media producers's point of view.

I posted topic because media is what this website is about and

the life blood of halo.

Thank You.

P.S. Forgive the minor typos in the video. I worked hard on it<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq4obc9Kt-g

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I understand where you are coming from, but to take time to put all that stuff into MCC would be a waste of time when Halo 5 is just a year away from release. I do agree that something should happen though. Good video.

I understand where you are coming from, but to take time to put all that stuff into MCC would be a waste of time when Halo 5 is just a year away from release. I do agree that something should happen though. Good video.

Thanks man :)

Yeah I can understand that. I was hoping something like a screen capture feature would be simple coding for them--possible maybe to even be patched in at a later date.

Hopefully they get a chance to check out the video and give us a little feedback on the matter.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 11

b88e769c2d47cccd9994dce6b9b5feed.png

Doesnt care about the wishes of other players.

Makes a video about his wishes.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I care about the wishes of real Halo Fans.

Not single minded competitive halo gamers.

Don't start s***.

• Downvote (-1) 23

At least he is honest and not hiding behind a make believe persona of community. Yes I have seen such a video.

• Upvote (+1) 3

At least he is honest and not hiding behind a make believe persona of community. Yes I have seen such a video.

Thanks for realizing this bro.

Hopefully more open minded members are able to check out this topic :)

• Downvote (-1) 8

I care about the wishes of real Halo Fans.

Not single minded competitive halo gamers.

Should I take that to mean that you think that competitive Halo gamers and "real Halo fans" are two mutually exclusive groups?

• Upvote (+1) 7

Should I take that to mean that you think that competitive Halo gamers and "real Halo fans" are two mutually exclusive groups?

well that's what he said so

ISABLE MATCHMAKING JOIN-IN-SESSION.. IF PEOPLE QUIT OUT THEY ARE REPLACED WITH BOT

Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My point was most competitive gamers (and I don't mean this as offense to anyone) are upset that there isn't going to be spectator mode in Halo MCC.

Even though I am/was a competitive halo gamer I realize having spectator mode in Halo MCC isn't important because Halo 5 is the future of competitive halo. What is important is helping out the media creators and montage makers of the halo community to grow up hype around halo while Halo 5 is being made.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

ISABLE MATCHMAKING JOIN-IN-SESSION.. IF PEOPLE QUIT OUT THEY ARE REPLACED WITH BOT

Lmao

You left out the D in disable.

But thank you for quoting my signature.

I guess you are all for JIP with people huh? must of loved halo 4.

• Downvote (-1) 2

or you know, don't have jip at all and don't have bots...

allow people to join games they have quit out of and allow friends to join social games that aren't full

No I'm against bots in Halo.

Pls go

• Upvote (+1) 1

or you know, don't have jip at all and don't have bots...

allow people to join games they have quit out of and allow friends to join social games that aren't full

Would love to have a convo with you about my forum signature but I don't like talking off topic on a forum. Thanks for posting.

No I'm against bots in Halo.

Pls go

I'm glad you could finally make a valid post. Been nice talking to you.

What do you want that the Xbox One DVR doesn't do?

I want a simple in-game screen capture mode that is pretty much just like theater mode in any other halo game--saving films, clips etc. but all the system does is record your game screen for your matches.

We must be toasting in a roll bread surely?

"Real Halo fans"

no spectator mode.

"Real Halo fans".

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm glad you could finally make a valid post. Been nice talking to you.

Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ok, I just watched this.

So what you want is a GameDVR, just for Halo: The Master Chief Collection that automatically saves full games. Cool, understandable. Fact is - it is impossible, the GameDVR itself can only handle five minutes worth of footage. Halo isn't some magic tool that can make that go higher.

wtWyZa1.png

Ok, so anyone who is even trying to get big on YouTube (especially someone with over 500,000 bloody subscribers) is going to know this:

1. The GameDVR can only capture five minutes worth of footage

2. The GameDVR quality is 720p and is incredibly rough. 

Someone with 500k subscribers should be investing into a decent capture device (Blackmagic Intensity Pro, Elgato, etc) to record gameplay, not a DVR capped at five minutes (or a the past few seconds with Xbox, Record That".

achvUSt.png

Finally, good lord. Why on earth would you think posting a video like this on a forum which is filled with competitive players would be ok? A LOT of us understand why spectator mode isn't happening for Halo: MCC. You just come off as an ass here "but I don't really care"

I'm locking this topic because nothing good will come of it - as you can already see above. Please, don't post videos like this were you say you "don't care" about other players, it makes you look like an ass.

• Upvote (+1) 9