Sign in to follow this  
Pockets

Pockets

What's up guys, I'm Joe and I'm from south jersey.  I was a longtime lurker on most of the halo forums and I finally created an account for Beyond.  I usually go by Pockets or my Gamertag Whos CruciaL on xbl.  I'm an H3 kid and I'm definitely excited for MCC because I wasn't around to experience the H1/H2 days.  I plan on going to tournaments when the game comes out so if you're from the south jersey or even philadelphia area feel free to shoot me a message or add me on xbl.  Most of my friends stopped playing Halo with Reach so I need people to play with. I'm gaming H3 right now on a pretty consistent basis, but I have XBC set up so I can hop on H2 also.  Yup that's it, glad to be hyped up for Halo again.

P.S.

We back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello and Welcome / what playlists to you enjoy most on Halo 3

Do you like to play social and ranked?

Welcome man, i also still play h3 on a day to day basis. Either MLG at level 30 or social slayer.

I'm normally in MLG trying to grind my way to a 50, but I'll usually play anything ranked. Social or customs are usually what I play when I get a big party together but I mean I'll play pretty much anything.

I'm normally in MLG trying to grind my way to a 50, but I'll usually play anything ranked. Social or customs are usually what I play when I get a big party together but I mean I'll play pretty much anything.

Sounds good! For the last several months Ive struggled paying ranked and just stuck with social slayer games, but with some help, and confidence building, il get to my goal i set a year or so ago..getting level 40(  Colonel.)  Im a 37. I should be higher up because Ive played nearly 7 years of Halo 3, but Ive never been that great at it.

GT: TD Appocolapse

Sounds good! For the last several months Ive struggled paying ranked and just stuck with social slayer games, but with some help, and confidence building, il get to my goal i set a year or so ago..getting level 40(  Colonel.)  Im a 37. I should be higher up because Ive played nearly 7 years of Halo 3, but Ive never been that great at it.

GT: TD Appocolapse

I've been playing more rank now, I played really good for once and finally got to a level 31 in mlg. Been to scared to play to lose it lol, but team slayer used to be a 45 derankers dropped me to a 38. Will fix that soon.

I've been playing more rank now, I played really good for once and finally got to a level 31 in mlg. Been to scared to play to lose it lol, but team slayer used to be a 45 derankers dropped me to a 38. Will fix that soon.

ugh that sucks. Ive hardly played with any derankers in ranked the last year or so...but its happened. Ususally its AFKs and laggers in Social Slayer

ugh that sucks. Ive hardly played with any derankers in ranked the last year or so...but its happened. Ususally its AFKs and laggers in Social Slayer

It happens to me all the time, but I just continue to play through with it. Yesterday was playing and the score was 35-20 and then black screen and lost 50-35.