Sign in to follow this  
DSB HellishWolf

Goblin's Halo 4 Montage

Some pretty good clips. I can't complain about the editing because there was little to none. But it was much better than the last montage that was made 5 months ago.

I don't see why people make Halo 4 montages....IMO they're the least enjoyable to watch not including the editing which people are very skilled at. The gameplay part is what makes it unenjoyable. Halo 2/3 montages is where it's at.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't see why people make Halo 4 montages....IMO they're the least enjoyable to watch not including the editing which people are very skilled at. The gameplay part is what makes it unenjoyable. Halo 2/3 montages is where it's at.

But you said my montage was awesome. Were you lying to me?

sebastian-sniffle.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Noone is making you watch the montage haha. Do you not even think that someone put hours into creating a montage and all you have to say is it isn't enjoyable to watch? Everyone knows Halo 2/3 is where its at

But you said my montage was awesome. Were you lying to me?

sebastian-sniffle.gif

No, you're my friend and you actually play decent players. This guy plays against people without thumbs.

Clipen: I didn't watch this montage. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think it's because H4 competitive settings had to gut so much of the original game to make it fair that the only thing that you can really show off are snipes and teammate assisted exterminations. Don't mean to sound like a hater. That was a really good montage.

....damn, I sound like a hater.

Yeah and Halo 4 still has massive gameplay and matchmaking problems, at least in Reach when it was gutted with NBNS it was an awesome game. This game has way too much auto assist on everything including the BR and snipe. And also you don't get descoped on anything which is terrible for competitive play.  

• Upvote (+1) 1