Sign in to follow this  
Evan

Halo 5 Announced for 2014

Trailer was meh.. They made the master cheif look like one of those desert/sand people from Star Wars.

Yeah this is strange, I wonder if that's how the game will start off.

The trailer was fantastic. Nothing will beat the Halo 3 announcement trailer but it was short and sweet, and got me hyped up for the campaign. I'm guessing it's going to be like all other Halo teases and we'll find out little to no information until next E3.

Shared these theories with r/Halo.

A) Master Chief sent into exile due to some event on Earth (Cracked Visor related?)

or 

B )Master Chief sets out on his own journey when he finds word of a planet that holds Promethean/Forerunner artifacts linked to the Librarian, who he desires to come into contact with in order to restore Cortana or find the truth about how she augmented him.

Bonus Idea: Jul 'Mdama also arrives at Forerunner desert planet in search of said artifacts. Halsey joins in on the fun.

Edit: I got a real Halo 3 vibe from this trailer... i don't know why. 

What if they used that cloud software to get other players' play style and implemented it as AI in the multiplayer. Kind of like they did with Forza. 

Why is he wearing a cloak.

Like, what is that accomplishing in a full suit of super advanced armor.

I am confuse.

I'm pretty sure the cloak is to help keep some sand out of places of his armor. But beside's that I don't care that he's wearing some cloth over his armor.. 

What if they used that cloud software to get other players' play style and implemented it as AI in the multiplayer. Kind of like they did with Forza. 

I've always wanted Bots in Halo. I think it would be pretty cool. 

This is going to sound pretty obvious but these are the things that I need in order to be happy with halo 5

BR
4sk

5 playable out of the box maps (2 large, 2 medium, 1 small)

spectator mode

descoping

no sprint

Solid forge options

Return of flag running with the ability to drop the flag

This may sound super picky but the more of these things I see in h5 the happier i'll be

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is going to sound pretty obvious but these are the things that I need in order to be happy with halo 5

BR

4sk

spectator mode

descoping

no sprint

Solid forge options

This may sound super picky but the more of these things I see in h5 the happier i'll be

5 maps? are you nuts?

12 maps. 5 large 5 small 2 medium

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why don't they hire ghostayame already? What does Bravo do that Ghost can't do? They both UNDERSTAND halo multiplayer.

bravo doesn't wear a backwards Yankees hat with his dress clothes.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

5 maps? are you nuts?

12 maps. 5 large 5 small 2 medium

I mean at least 5 maps we can use in competitive settings out of the box. I'll take as many as we can get but I'm just being realistic here. We have 3 maps in v4 that shipped with the game. Ill take 5 lol

...and yes im nuts

I am so excited for dedicated servers being a western Canadian player (if they are within a reasonable distance of course). Finally a more fair game for us (and u.s players when we got host).

60 fps is going to be so boss as well... Now we just got to wait till next year to see what they do for gameplay mechanics... my hopes are high this time. the standard of halo and its community have fallen too far for 343 to not take a step back to halo roots. Atleast if they are hoping to bring halo back to its xbl glory days.

I'm even more excited haha. I'm from the UK and I usually play between 8pm-4am my time which is roughly 3pm-11pm American. EVERY host is USA which isn't great for me. :P

BR

4sk

spectator mode

descoping

no sprint

Solid forge options

5 maps out of the box? Not enough at all in my opinion. We got like 9 or 10 for Halo 4's launch I think and that still felt really inadequate. I would say 6-7 small, 2-3 medium that can be used for 4v4 and 8v8 and 6-7 big maps. 

I completely agree with the rest, though. :)

bravo doesn't wear a backwards Yankees hat with his dress clothes.

Lmao I can imagine this now:

343: So, Ghost. You can come and work for us if you want, but on one condition.

Ghost: What's that?

343: You have to take off the hat.

Ghost: Never mind, I'll pass.

:ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saw this on one of the Youtube Video comments

My prediction for the story: Year; 2559

Master Chief has gone rouge, searching for any way to help bring back Cortana he travels to try and find Doctor Halsey. Chief arrives on a planet that the UNSC said did not exist. he encounters the Covenant force that took Halsey and for about 3 missions fights them until he finds Halsey. They embark on a mission to try and find a Forerunner artifact with the guidance of the half of the key they find a forerunner AI that is a bigger threat then the Didact

sounds legit prediction to me lol

Yeah I think that person just guessed it correctly for the new campaign haha.  I am sure 343 will come out with SOps 2 that may lead up to the Halo 4.5 Campaign

I hope no one preoders this game and everyone waits. Let's not make the same mistake like we did with Halo:Reach and Halo 4. Wait, check out the game for a month(i know it'll be hard for some) and then make the decision. if we just hand them moeny again for a shitty game Halo will never go back to old good Halo.

BR

4sk

spectator mode

descoping

no sprint

Solid forge options

5 useable maps? That's it? We've been disappointed for years and all you need is 5 usuable maps from a next gen console? Halo:CE had 13 maps and since it's next gen there better be like 15 maps or more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is he wearing a cloak.

Like, what is that accomplishing in a full suit of super advanced armor.

I am confuse.

Hola. 

l2PFyUq.png