Sign in to follow this  
Pyroteq

Server upgrade

I'm guessing anyone outside of North America since I'm having issues in Australia. Not just Europe is effected.

Didnt know you were from Australia. All of the complaints I have received (minus yours now that I am aware of your location) have been from the UK, which is why I said that.

I will talk to the Ad guys tomorrow and keep you updated, trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Didnt know you were from Australia. All of the complaints I have received (minus yours now that I am aware of your location) have been from the UK, which is why I said that.

I will talk to the Ad guys tomorrow and keep you updated, trying to get this resolved as soon as possible.

gS0gGAC.png

Assuming INTL meaning International, it's for everyone outside of the US.

gS0gGAC.png

Assuming INTL meaning International, it's for everyone outside of the US.

8543.jpg

That is really odd - try clearing your cache and tell me if it still happens (the white space)

It seems like the MLG code at the top is only happening for European visitors, I will pass it along.

Thanks for all the screencaps guys!

Srry for late reaction. But no clearing cache doesnt work. I have tried it a few times, first time it worked but the white space reapeared after i logged in on the forum. And now after clearing cache it is still there. Doest bothers me much but still strange. 

Also the white space only seems to appear after the middle ad is fully loaded.