Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

You Nostalgia, You Lose

Just sorta feelin this place out, didn't know it existed until a month ago lol. I went to THC one day a year back or whatever and everything was just gone. This thread, the hype, and the warm welcome have me stoked for the new Halo package this fall. Now I gotta get an xbone. Will you be hitting up tourneys ya think?

IF we get tourneys, I'll prob go to an event or 2.

*Deep black man voice* Live from the Meadowlands, Final Boss, Classic, Who's gunna LOCK IT UP."

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Deep black man voice* Live from the Meadowlands, Final Boss, Classic, Who's gunna LOCK IT UP."

Watch any tournament between Toronto and Vegas from 08. Faruq is a huge part of all of them. The guy is HORRIBLE. They don't ask him to do a lot, but he managed to screw up at every opportunity. The guy has no business in the booth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watch any tournament between Toronto and Vegas from 08. Faruq is a huge part of all of them. The guy is HORRIBLE. They don't ask him to do a lot, but he managed to screw up at every opportunity. The guy has no business in the booth.

Agreed. He's a decent hype man at best but nothing more.

Even his mac and cheese is bland :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

{i}os forums  

and this video :( 

Having to read forums to get tournament results, That one year that had a 49-49 standoff on damnation (lasted like 15 mins) 

God, even if you bring back the game, the cant bring back that era :( 

• Upvote (+1) 1

{i}os forums  

and this video :(

Having to read forums to get tournament results, That one year that had a 49-49 standoff on damnation (lasted like 15 mins) 

God, even if you bring back the game, the cant bring back that era :(

I havent seen that video in so many years, wowwww.

I don't think I ever went to the ios boards but I lurked MLG and the stk forums occasionally.

I just went back and watched the old Halo 50k trailer. I may upload it later cause I didnt find it after a quick youtube search.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please please do, I remember rewatching that so many times! Haha remember every team having a site? Some really bad angelfire ones. I also remember alot of paintball places having halo 1 tourneys for some reason. 

It seems that Halo 1 players loved paintbal and halo 2 players loved basketball, weird observation maybe but did anyone else ever think that? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know you said limit one but...

Photo before one of the MLG events

wiri11.jpg

and...my old signature lol (SR for life)

erised.png

What happened to all the event rebroadcasts that MLG use to have?  Did they take them all down?

Late to the party with the reply but they're all on the VoD section of this website! Alternatively search for MrGlobalHD on YouTube.

this is the trailer I was talking about.  Omg its been so long. I think I just made myself lose. Fuuuuuuuu

I have Framework saved but I have a different one too. Maybe I'll upload it today but my upload speed isnt the best.

I have all of Dan Chosich's videos, Halo Seven, 50k, 50k Framework, Reminisance... so much good stuff but not a single impressive kill in the lot of them lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please please do, I remember rewatching that so many times! Haha remember every team having a site? Some really bad angelfire ones. I also remember alot of paintball places having halo 1 tourneys for some reason. 

It seems that Halo 1 players loved paintbal and halo 2 players loved basketball, weird observation maybe but did anyone else ever think that? 

haha, that's true, I loved paintball back in the day but rarely play anymore.  I went to several local tourneys ran by paintball shops back in the day.

Late to the party with the reply but they're all on the VoD section of this website! Alternatively search for MrGlobalHD on YouTube.

I'm looking for the full rebroadcasts, Friday to Sunday, that MLG used to have on their website some years ago.

I'm looking for the full rebroadcasts, Friday to Sunday, that MLG used to have on their website some years ago.

I have the full rebroadcast of the 2004 NYC Nationals...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have the full rebroadcast of the 2004 NYC Nationals...

Can you please upload that.