Moa

Halo 2 & Halo 2 PC Graphics Comparison (and what to expect for MCC)

We I've seen some PC gameplay but the side by side really does it justice.

Hype increased.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ppl are really underestimating how good the game will look on the xbox one running at 1080p/60...shit is gonna be clean as fuck...the same thing applies to ce

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ij1xFdc.png

is the Xbox one legit here? LMAO

I was looking at that and thought it was really really bad. I'm gonna hop on Halo 2 with the 360 emulation, see how good/bad it looks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

oUzKChb.jpg

I tried to recreate it as best I could, seems like compression got the better of the first image. This picture was taken on the Xbox 360 emulation at 480p - capture card set to 720p.

• Upvote (+1) 1

did you take the original pic on the original xbox?

also should do warlock for the og xbox, 360, and pc.

did you take the original pic on the original xbox?

also should do warlock for the og xbox, 360, and pc.

All the original pictures above (minus the Coag Base) were taken on the OG Xbox. Don't actually have one at my disposal to take pictures so if I'm to take anymore, it'll be emulated 360.

Even in Moa's recreation it still looks amazing considering it's about 10 years old, the graphics in the whole thing are going to be amazing especially in Halo 4. 

Halo 3, in my opinion, is already the best looking Halo. Halo 4 at a close second. I can't even fathom what 3 will look like. Guess that means I will be saving a few projects for then instead of doing them now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

God it's going to be so good to maybe be able to play Halo 2 with a decent FOV.

All of the games are going to look so good.

While I'd say H2 has aged pretty well for a 10 year old game (H1 too), a simple facelift like this does wonders.

Lol, 1080p CHANGES EVERYTHING and 60 FLIPPIN FRAMES PER A SECOND takes all that and shits glorious sprinkles all over it to make it the most delicious thing ever!!!111!!1!

Some of you act like you've never seen a 1080p game at 60fps before  :frank: lol

Of course if Halo came to the PC then I could play it at 1440p at 144 frames per a second.... :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

This is exactly how Halo 2 will look...

In campaign, yea. But I don't think many of us are getting excited over the campaign or even H2A multiplayer. We are just looking forward to original h1/h2 mp and this thread is to give us an idea of how amazing that's gonna look like.

I found a gameplay on Halo 2 PC if anyone is curious how it looks in video format form for Multiplayer.

Watching this frustrates me. It was so simple to take OG Halo 2 and just give it a facelift instead of using an entire new engine. I mean it was done for the Campaign, it couldn't be so hard.

Buuuuuut, I don't wanna be negative here.

Gotta admit that 1080p looks crisp as hell for sure.

Watching this frustrates me. It was so simple to take OG Halo 2 and just give it a facelift instead of using an entire new engine. I mean it was done for the Campaign, it couldn't be so hard.

Buuuuuut, I don't wanna be negative here.

Gotta admit that 1080p looks crisp as hell for sure.

Are you saying the whole of halo 2 should get a complete facelift including the maps and stuff?

Just when you thought H2 maps couldn't get any prettier  :wub:

The montage scene will benefit greatly.

Are you saying the whole of halo 2 should get a complete facelift including the maps and stuff?

Yeah. Not to sure what else the post could have implied. One single game (and SPECIFICALLY Halo 2) would have been much more simple than all 4.

At the same time, I know a fair good amount of people are glad about CE in 1080p on XBL, so.

It's almost like they had good graphics all along and they just made early versions blurry to make money off of better looking ones in the future.

Everyone should start repopulating H2 pc instead of XBC.  Better graphics, and you get to use an xbox one controller

• Upvote (+1) 1