fryloq

Players in Minnesota

Pro Battle League at MOA Microsoft store was LEGIT. Some serious talent showed up. Looking forward to moving these players as far as we can in the league over the next month before our next event. Weekly scrims coming very soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pro Battle League at MOA Microsoft store was LEGIT. Some serious talent showed up. Looking forward to moving these players as far as we can in the league over the next month before our next event. Weekly scrims coming very soon.

Excited af for the next meet up! Floppie had the most ridiculous overkill!!

Hey guys im your friendly neibour to the north. Im part of a group of halo 5 players from Manitoba Canada. We just has 2 teams of 4 drive out to compete in EGLx in toronto.if you guys are ever looking for an extra player to complete at a LAN message [AMP Storm] on xbox. I can ask anyone in the group if they wanna fill an open spot. We have multipule players that have ranked in champion is various playlists.

My team is looking for 2 FAs to join us.  I live in Rapid City, South Dakota and have been playing competition Halo since the beginning, Nov, 2001 (15+ years daily Halo).  Add and DM me on XBL ONLY!  GT: HALOTHORITY

Sponsorship details as follows:

---------------------------GEAR COVERED

A40TR Audio System

BenQ Monitor

Gunnar Optiks

Xbox Elite Controller

-----------OTHER EXPENSES COVERED

Bi-annual week long LAN practice

Lodging

Meals

Tournament Registration Fees

Travel

--------------------------------------------------------PRELIMINARY REQUIREMENTS -- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Must be absolutely and unequivocally obsessed with all things Halo, from Campaign to Multiplayer.  If you play other games more than 5% of all your gaming time, don't bother with joining this team.

Must have proven financial and job stability.

Must have proven time management skills.

Must have full 24/7/365 accountability.

Professional, highly mature 25 yrs or older.  No teeny boppers in highschool!  No early 20s in college either (unless you've finished already!).  We've just had poor experiences with these age ranges and need to find more consistent and responsible players.

Full time 8-5 M-F (or close) job with at least 2 years tenure.

Hey, everyone!

After taking a break in July, we're back on August 7th with more Halo 5: Guardians action in Microsoft stores across the country! Peep the locales below:

Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Santa Clara, CA
Los Angeles, CA Century City
Houston, TX
Minneapolis, MN
Austin, TX
Columbus, OH
Charlotte, NC
Atlanta, GA
White Plains, NY

The action will be on all day! If you're interested, grab your friends, let us know, join us for good times at your local Microsoft store, and be sure to follow @PBLHalo on twitter for info on streams, scrims, and more!

Facebook Post

I'm in south Minneapolis. Who wants to make a Minnesota team for future Halo 5 events. And LAN every weekend?? I'm on every night, if you are too hit me up GT: Deathedelic

Hi I'm from south Minneapolis. Hit me up, FT: PythonKiller916. Are there any open LANs coming up in Minnesota? Also, what was the name of the store in Edina that did Halo night?

Also. There's a game store at the Southdale mall in Edina that had halo night every wednesday. They have consoles and monitors set up so all you have to bring is your controller. They are lacking in copies of halo 1/2/3 so if you could bring your own copy then everyone can be able to play together.

What store was this and do they still do halo night?

Hey Halo people, I got Gamerheadz store in Southdale Mall, Edina, MN to agree to host a free, open 4v4 LAN Halo 5 tournament. It's free to enter, they have monitors, xbox one consoles, controllers, and Halo 5 games. You could bring your own controller, headset, or game if you wanted. We just need to get 4 teams, a total of 16 people to be willing to show up. Once we hit at least 4 teams I can call them and make a reservation for the tournament. Invite anyone you can, your friends, etc. We want as many teams as we can possibly get. Message me if you're interested in joining my team. Also, I'd want to do this tournament near the end of July, we can't get an exact date until we have enough people.

Hey guys! New to this site. Minneapolis halo boi here and I was trying to generate some hype for an upcoming halo lan party I was planning on hosting at our new bar Northeast Arcade in northeast Minneapolis! The dates are tentative but I was planning on a more casual classic "halo party" setting and bring competitive tournaments at future dates. So there'd be pick up teams, a mix of halo 1 and 2, and various game types, but stay clear on long formats like capture the flag on sidewinder for example.  Anyway more will be posted on our Facebook page, I don't even know if anyone even posts in these threads anymore. It may be long dead and im just talking to myself haha.  Had to try. I have my notifications on though so if anyone is interested post away and let me know im not alone haha.  -Cheers!