fryloq

Players in Minnesota

Wow. Interesting to see that the greater state has a good lil following of halo players. To bad I live next to Canada now so those LAN parties are null to me now lol.

But with Halo 5 around the corner it'd be awesome to have more MN locals to wreck people with.

My GT: Gokusin

• Upvote (+1) 1

Iowa guy but originally from north iowa looking to play with more local players! Hit me or deathedelic up! Gt cunny reborn

sup dude

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow. Interesting to see that the greater state has a good lil following of halo players. To bad I live next to Canada now so those LAN parties are null to me now lol.

But with Halo 5 around the corner it'd be awesome to have more MN locals to wreck people with.

My GT: Gokusin

yeah lets get MN H5 ready

Hey guys, would be awesome to play with some fellow Minnesotans. Feel free to add me for some h5 match making I have been on most evenings GT: AAR Grant. Working on getting a xbox mic setup so for now I can only voice chat using Skype or some other computer based program.

Yo looking for some local to run some games and make a team i live in Winona,mn anyone close?? 

GT EnVVious

Went through and added everyone who has posted about Halo 5. GT is New Bermuda.

I'm a Diamond/Onyx player located in Minneapolis. I wouldn't be able to commit to a team that plans to compete nationally, but I'm down to do matchmaking and if there's a good fit do some local 2v2 or 4v4 tournaments.

Hello everyone, I am from St. Paul and would like another player from Minnesota for my Halo 5 team. My other two teammates are from Colorado. We are currently rated Onyx Division in slayer and team arena. We are trying to progress through the ranks. Hit me up if interested. Also, lan parties would be awsome!

Greeting my fellow Minnesotans! I'm looking for local peeps to play H5 with. Just parted ways with my team and looking to run some game with some new people. I live in Bloomington.

Gt: So Shinobi

Hey guys! There's a halo tournament coming to Minneapolis later this month as part of a circuit traveling around the midwest. Follow officialncga on twitter and fb and the website is officialncga.com for details. Hurry up and sign up once the date is posted before the bracket fills up! Will probably go live on either eventbrite.com or challonge.com sometime this week

• Upvote (+1) 1

GT: The Mackeyyyy

I have 4 xbox ones and 4 21 inch 1080p monitors already set up in my basement for a LAN. Just need the people to get it started. 

Add me on XBL and message me if ur interested 

Hey everyone, I was recently contacted by Pro Battle League (https://twitter.com/ProBattleLeague), and apparently they've just expanded to Minnesota and are going to start hosting monthly tournaments. If anyone is interested you can contact @dpark30 (https://twitter.com/dpark30) on twitter.

Mackeyyy you still around? 

This is ARKA Soller, we played at Gamerheadz last year. 

Current GT is Machin3dramon

This sounds like fun! 

Yooo Minnies! I normally hang around the low Onyx rank if anyone wants to run some Arena. I have like 5 smurf acc too if you are a lower or higher player! I'm from Lakeville and have some friends that play and just looking from some players to run 4's with.

GT Sic Wit iiT

Mackeyyy you still around?

This is ARKA Soller, we played at Gamerheadz last year.

Current GT is Machin3dramon

This sounds like fun!

Hey I'm pretty sure I played halo reach with you when you were known as Arka soller. I was probably known as cerebral ia at that time. Small world!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey I'm pretty sure I played halo reach with you when you were known as Arka soller. I was probably known as cerebral ia at that time. Small world!

you coming up for these pro league lans bro?

The first Lan will be held at the microsoft store at MOA May 1st. from what ive been told

Is this actually a thing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this actually a thing?

yes this happening now! MOA at the microsoft store, everyone is welcome 

Unfortunately, I currently live in Austin MN and wasn't able to make it up this weekend. Someone let us know how it went on here, post pics?  

Yeah man, lots of Reach MLG playlist. You live in MN? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

yes this happening now! MOA at the microsoft store, everyone is welcome 

How many people actually showed up for it?

• Upvote (+1) 1