fryloq

Players in Minnesota

I hadn't even looked in the recruiting section of the forums yet... Oops... Oh well, sent a FR at ya, my GT is Team Trashcan, and you're not the only person here from Minnesota :P

Hey all. So I just moved into a new house in Bloomington and I have a crazy amount of space in my basement that would be perfect for a lan.

If anyone is interested at all message me on xbl. My gt is obby5.

Also. There's a game store at the Southdale mall in Edina that had halo night every wednesday. They have consoles and monitors set up so all you have to bring is your controller. They are lacking in copies of halo 1/2/3 so if you could bring your own copy then everyone can be able to play together.

Hey guys, I was just seeing if anyone on this board from Minnesota is interested in getting a consistent LAN community going.

I just moved in to a new house in Bloomington with my brother and we have plenty of space to host a good amount of people. 

Bring your own box and monitor would be encouraged.  But I would provide the tables, LAN routers, free beer, pizza, bbq, snack or what ever you guys would be interested in having.

With MCC coming out, I know a lot of people are trying to get some CE/Halo 2 practice in before it releases and I thought maybe getting some organized weekend lans going would be a great place to meet some of the local players and get everyone warmed up for launch. We could also play some Halo 3/NBNS Reach as well if anyone is up for it.

Just let me know! Just write a post in this thread or send me message/friend request on xbox live.  My gt is obby5.

Hey guys, I was just seeing if anyone on this board from Minnesota is interested in getting a consistent LAN community going.

I just moved in to a new house in Bloomington with my brother and we have plenty of space to host a good amount of people. 

Bring your own box and monitor would be encouraged.  But I would provide the tables, LAN routers, free beer, pizza, bbq, snack or what ever you guys would be interested in having.

With MCC coming out, I know a lot of people are trying to get some CE/Halo 2 practice in before it releases and I thought maybe getting some organized weekend lans going would be a great place to meet some of the local players and get everyone warmed up for launch. We could also play some Halo 3/NBNS Reach as well if anyone is up for it.

Just let me know! Just write a post in this thread or send me message/friend request on xbox live.  My gt is obby5.

What's the turn out for that's Wed. night at Southdale Mall like? Also, I'd be down for LAN's. My XBL list is usually always at 100, i'll see if I can remove someone otherwise I'll just message you.

My Minnesotan Gamers!!! I didn't know we existed, time to get this community started. GT ARKA Soller  Send me a friend request. I'm from the southern metro by Shakopee. There are a few of us down here that play. I'd love to get more involved, lets get something going! 

GT: The Mackeyyyy

I have 4 xbox ones and 4 21 inch 1080p monitors already set up in my basement for a LAN. Just need the people to get it started. 

Add me on XBL and message me if ur interested 

Lets get some customs/lans goin MN !

GT: The Mackeyyyy add me

My Minnesotan Gamers!!! I didn't know we existed, time to get this community started. GT ARKA Soller  Send me a friend request. I'm from the southern metro by Shakopee. There are a few of us down here that play. I'd love to get more involved, lets get something going! 

Hey man i live in south st. paul so I'm right next to you. me and my 2 brothers play halo every night! I'm planning on having LANS at my house and my brothers house as soon as we get some people together. 

Facebook me here to get in touch so we can LAN/watever...  https://www.facebook.com/iam.joe.144

What's the turn out for that's Wed. night at Southdale Mall like? Also, I'd be down for LAN's. My XBL list is usually always at 100, i'll see if I can remove someone otherwise I'll just message you.

yo man i just seen this a little late. but I have 2 brothers who play halo all the time with me. So id love to get lans going in MN.

Facebook me to get in contact. https://www.facebook.com/iam.joe.144

Not sure if anyone checks this but there is a free H2A tournament in Edina March 14th!

https://www.facebook.com/559972847384688/photos/a.566565240058782.1073741828.559972847384688/806369636078340/?type=1&theater

yo bro I will be there at the tournament. My name is joe and I will be wearing an IRAQ/AFGHAN VETERAN hat. come talk to me so we can play more after the tourny.

Guys I'm thinking that my buddy and I might stop by for this. I've been in the area several times but didn't know this place existed. GT ARKA Soller. I'll try adding some of you. 

Gamerheadz in the Southdale Mall, Edina, MN hosts H2A 2v2 Tournaments Monthly. Check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook...7384688?fref=ts to find out the latest information on the next tournament. The next one is will either be on Saturday May 2nd, or Saturday May 9th.

Contact my XBL GT: The Mackeyyyy  

I am the one setting up all the tournament stuff. Gamerheadz is just letting us use their store to host a tournament. 

The next tournament will have eight 21inch 1080p 60fps gaming monitors with 8 xbox ones. 

Double elimination, best of 5 series. Championship will be two best of 5s.(only if losers bracket team wins the 1st series)  

Maps will be

Warlord

Shrine

Lockdown

HCS Eden

HCS Epicbourogh

Registrations are free with IN STORE PRIZES!

I'm in south Minneapolis. Who wants to make a Minnesota team for future Halo 5 events. And LAN every weekend?? I'm on every night, if you are too hit me up GT: Deathedelic

I live in Iowa but plan on going to every local/LAN I can from here to Minneapolis. GT is Zeezbruh GG send me a message.