Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

OT of Technology

Can anyone reccomend a good headset for around £30-50? I have Sennheiser PC360's but they are no longer picking up my voice consistently :(

Hello everyone! I'm looking to spend around £60 on a headset. I have an astro mixamp and want the best headser for my money, any advice?

PS: i've seen the above post, i'd ideally like a built in mic.

Hello everyone! I'm looking to spend around £60 on a headset. I have an astro mixamp and want the best headser for my money, any advice?

PS: i've seen the above post, i'd ideally like a built in mic.

If you need one with a mic built-in, I hear that the HyperX Clouds are better than most and fit into your price range. You'll get much better audio if you go with a standalone headset with a separate mic.

If you need one with a mic built-in, I hear that the HyperX Clouds are better than most and fit into your price range. You'll get much better audio if you go with a standalone headset with a separate mic.

Hello! Thanks for the reply!

My sennheisers still work, it's just the mic. If i were to buy a standalone mic, could i plug this into the 'audio' part of the Y splitter and use the headset purely for sound in the 'headset' part of the Y adapter. If yes, could you recommend any mics?

I've only owned one smartphone which was my 5s but now made the switch to the Galaxy S7. Honestly loving it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I uploaded a 4K video that I made using windows moviemaker! It took a small hack but getting the extra bitrate from upscaling 1080p video increases the quality a good amount!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eventually different car manufacturers will have their own autonomous models for sale. Each model will have unique features to help the sales of that model. The features make the autonomous characteristics unique to that model.

The bad guy doesn't have to jack your car over wifi. He can simply learn how your car behaves when it studies the cars traveling around it. Then he learns how to drive his car around your autonomous car to get your autonomous car to do what he wants it to do, and he winds up driving your car.

Eventually different car manufacturers will have their own autonomous models for sale. Each model will have unique features to help the sales of that model. The features make the autonomous characteristics unique to that model.

The bad guy doesn't have to jack your car over wifi. He can simply learn how your car behaves when it studies the cars traveling around it. Then he learns how to drive his car around your autonomous car to get your autonomous car to do what he wants it to do, and he winds up driving your car.

Yes, the internet of things (IOT) is becoming a scary reality where anything from a toaster oven can be included in a botnet to ddoss a target, to hacking a vehicle and driving them off of the road.

I know this thread is pretty dead, but any other developers/software engineers in here?