Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

OT of Technology

@@ZerueLX11

I hate you so much right now.

I hate me too ;) 

But seriously...

My SSD missed its Fedex truck to be delivered and I paid for 1 day shipping, and the Battlefront beta is tonight......AND I already put my old SSD into my laptop. Desktop is useless right now....

I hate me too ;)

But seriously...

My SSD missed its Fedex truck to be delivered and I paid for 1 day shipping, and the Battlefront beta is tonight......AND I already put my old SSD into my laptop. Desktop is useless right now....

get that shipping refunded lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Meg Whitman (Hewlett-Packard CEO) is sacked before she jacks up the per-capita of layoffs by fifteen percent more next year... Ugh...

Every time a hipster tech journalist reports that Facebook had consumed another high profile individual, a humble working senior is put in the hospital for a crippling injury.

Seriously I am sick of Facebook and its garbage. I hated the concept behind its timeline, and there will be another feature that is desperate to make social networking more than what it really is.

I miss the days where you could view information that should be public to everyone without having to sign in first. It isn't 2008 anymore. There's no incentive to making non-personal/corporate data exclusive to Facebook members only.

Just got a new desk, from Ikea, love the desk, but it shakes when I type or bounce my legs; same problem I was having which is why I wanted a new desk in the first place.

Anyone got any ideas on how to stop it from shaking? Thinking about a wall mount, just not sure how I'd mount it.

Desk it on carpet by the way.

just not sure how I'd mount it.

First step, get those small candles you'd normally use to float on the water in the bath tub, surround desk with these.

Second step, find the right incense, I'd suggest one that's fitting after a day of sweaty gaming and other hard work.

Third and most importantly, spill bottles of lube. Five of them. All over the top.

Fifth. Romantic music.

Sixth and final, mount desk.

bought a corsair vengeance k70 w/ cherry mx red switches for 72$, originally go for 130$. it's refurbished but oh well. looked like a steal to me.

bought a corsair vengeance k70 w/ cherry mx red switches for 72$, originally go for 130$. it's refurbished but oh well. looked like a steal to me.

Brown master race checking in

Brown master race checking in

my first mech keyboard, so i just went with reds as it seemed like a lot of people liked those.  ^_^

my first mech keyboard, so i just went with reds as it seemed like a lot of people liked those.  ^_^

Tried blues, which are similar to reds, too lose. Then I tried blacks, WAY too tight. Then I went to brown, and it's just right.

Tried blues, which are similar to reds, too lose. Then I tried blacks, WAY too tight. Then I went to brown, and it's just right.

Keep up with the times and switch to clears.

Keep up with the times and switch to clears.

>googles cherry mx clear

That's actually a sweet keyboard

Does anyone have a way to extend the range on the Xbox one controller? Would something like a USB repeater connected to my console work? Trying to play in my bedroom like 30 ft way from my box

Does anyone have a way to extend the range on the Xbox one controller? Would something like a USB repeater connected to my console work? Trying to play in my bedroom like 30 ft way from my box

How big is your bedroom???

lol not that big, but my xbox is in the living room thirty feet away

So, you're sitting in your room, trying to play xbox in the living room? wut? haha

So, you're sitting in your room, trying to play xbox in the living room? wut? hahai

yeah the tv in the living room is more of a community tv. the tv in my room is what I use when I want to play halo, but others want to use the tv to watch netflix

lol too confusing

I take it you have no solution to extend the range of the controller?

if you have a pc with windows 10 you can stream the xb1 to your pc and use the wireless adapter for PC 

because of the distance it seems like a usb repeater is your only option, i use an usb extender (short, like 5') and have no problems

yeah the tv in the living room is more of a community tv. the tv in my room is what I use when I want to play halo, but others want to use the tv to watch netflix

lol too confusing

I take it you have no solution to extend the range of the controller?

As far as I know there isn't something to extend the wireless connection of the controller, other than moving close to the xbox, ha.

I used to think that expensive headphones were meme tier, but these Sennheisers have pleasantly surprised me.

German engineering is no joke my good sir.