Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

OT of Technology

Anyone have Astro A50s? I have a pair and for some reason they turn off every 15 mins or so. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I got a pair about a month ago and haven't had that issue yet. I googled it though, seems you're not alone.

Just picked up a new chrome book , its not bad at all

I know this is an odd question given it's Google and all, but how 'secure' can you make a Chromebook versus a tablet? Granted I never blindly check "send data usage statistics" because that's plain silly, but still... Question remains.

i have no idea but from what i understand its just a bigger tablet /same style apps and what not .

I have only had it for a few days + im not very computer savvy.

I know this is an odd question given it's Google and all, but how 'secure' can you make a Chromebook versus a tablet? Granted I never blindly check "send data usage statistics" because that's plain silly, but still... Question remains.

From my understanding, a Chrome book is essentially a large phone/tablet in laptop form, so, you don't get a lot of settings options or customization. Plus, it's Google, they actively sell their users information, I can only imagine a Chrome book is like a free hall pass to them.

Apple is the biggest rip off in technology yet peoples till buy their products.

Engadget are the worst Apple shills. They even don't take this event seriously though.

"Hey guys... Guess what... Mmmff.... IT'S GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, AGAIN, HNNNNNNNGH"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Engadget are the worst Apple shills. They even don't take this event seriously though.

"Hey guys... Guess what... Mmmff.... IT'S GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, AGAIN, HNNNNNNNGH"

They've changed nothing. They've made a bigger ipad for double the price with a fucking stylust! A STYLUST! HOLY SHIT! /facepalm

• Upvote (+1) 1

They've changed nothing. They've made a bigger ipad for double the price with a fucking stylust! A STYLUST! HOLY SHIT! /facepalm

Tim Cook: "Guys... It's shifting right before our very eyes. ITS TURNED INTO A PENIS."

sorry I had to do an accurate version of an Apple event, I'm back to normal

Engadget is nothing compared to the Verge

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lol. I used a 3GS for about two years and it was hot garbage well before the second month of the next year. This is why we need to be able to replace old and cooked out batteries.

Apple literally did not release anything innovating or new today; literally announced things that have been around for years.

Jesus fuck I want to I gauge my eyes out after watching that. @publicbussystem

Apple is literally the Hipster Embodiment of the tech industry, and the media are its groomers.

I want to punch Jony Ive as well, he basically idolizes his trash can Mac design. 

How can people be so ignorant that they don't even acknowledge the facts?

Apple is either paying them a pretty penny or they really are just that stupid.

I kinda wanna have a little bit-o knowledge of what they are smoking, and how nasty it is... #JustiVergeThings

Soon all phones will be replaced with luminous slabs of hollow aluminum with giant brand labels and nothing else. Brand wars are brain melting.

Having trouble with my AOC monitor.  When I turn my computer on, sometimes the monitor turns on, and other times it does not.  The issue seems to be random.  Often times I have to reset/restart my computer several times before the monitor turns on.  Any help with this would be appreciated.

Having trouble with my AOC monitor.  When I turn my computer on, sometimes the monitor turns on, and other times it does not.  The issue seems to be random.  Often times I have to reset/restart my computer several times before the monitor turns on.  Any help with this would be appreciated.

It's difficult to say but my first guess is your source of power, try another outlet or power strip and try other monitors in the same outlet, ect.

This Surface Book looks pretty interesting, minus the price. I don't understand why everyone is always trying to compete with Apple in price; the key the victory is to be cheaper and better than Apple. :angry:

anyone get to try VR?

Virtual Reality?

Also! Got me a Samsung 850Pro 2 TeraByte SSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samsung.850.pro_.256GB.review.shot_.1.jp

yeah

VR needs to have better resolution and refreshrate before I invest into it. Its looks great but my guess is by 2020 is will be just perfect.