Cizzzats

Cizzzats' Halo 2 Anniversary (and H2 Classic) Tips and Tricks

Holy bologna. Is this the cizzats that played with kronic?

information: 10/10

video quality: 10/10

audio: 10/10

misc: 10/10

overall: 10/10

Cool idea, good stuff.

ps: redid title, hope you don't mind.

ps2: ybs

Does anybody know the specific nade spot for nading down rockets from rocket arch to blue basment on Beaver Creek?  I can get the rockets down but not into the base and I couldn't find any tutorial on how to do it.

Does anybody know the specific nade spot for nading down rockets from rocket arch to blue basment on Beaver Creek?  I can get the rockets down but not into the base and I couldn't find any tutorial on how to do it.

nk90ueY.jpg

How I always did it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Nice video Cizzzats! Can't wait for your other episodes.

Awesome vid man, there is much more to H2 than meets the eye  :)

I doubt 343 will have tutorials for all this stuff, so its great that people like you are making videos to help new and returning players along.

Good video, but for a real beginner just saying BXB doesn't register with them. I had to physically show some people how to do these glitches. You gotta go more in depth IMO.

Yep, great video and explanation of mechanics, but please have a bit more detail about the button glitches you mention - timing, when the best time to use them is, etc.

Great work, man. You should really try and comprise more H2 tips and tricks into more videos. I feel like you're a very knowledgeable player, and other players might be able to learn a lot from you. 

Great work, man. You should really try and comprise more H2 tips and tricks into more videos. I feel like you're a very knowledgeable player, and other players might be able to learn a lot from you. 

More videos will be coming until I have covered every MLG map and every gameplay trick worth covering.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ok thanks I'll try it later.

I remember there used to be a way to nade rockets down from inside blue through the roof window; I used to aim for one of the stars but I just can't remember which one. 

I tried repeating it today but can't seem to find the obvious spot I used to aim for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember there used to be a way to nade rockets down from inside blue through the roof window; I used to aim for one of the stars but I just can't remember which one. 

I tried repeating it today but can't seem to find the obvious spot I used to aim for.

I have that one but from inside the base I don't think you can grenade rockets down into blue base, but I know for sure it was possible from the basement ramp like Cyren has posted a picture of.

Omg I just learned at least 10 things about this game and 5 about midship I never ever knew. And I played Halo 2 a lot.

Without exaggeration the best vid on Halo gameplay I've seen in two years.

No rambling, no "opinions", no "news", just plain old tips. Missed that.

• Upvote (+1) 2