BerserkerEst14

Thoughts on the "Gungoose"?

I really doubt they would change it after showing it off. It's not a bad name it will grow on you eventually.

They showed off Haven and Adrift, with placeholder names (Wraparound and Warhouse) back in Halo 4's build up. Same could happen here.

You mean naming them (UNSC vehicles anyways) after animals? It's more of a modification than a new vehicle, same type of thing as the Rocket Hog compared to the Warthog. They didn't give the Rocket Hog a new name.

Exactly. The Warthog variants arent named anything different. Warthog, GaussHog, RocketHog.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually quite like the name, and it sounds like it could be a cool addition to me. As long as it's not over-powered.

Sounds like a fun little addition. Kind of looks like 2 SMGs duck-taped to a Mongoose. 

I thought how they would balance it out compared to the other Mongoose or the Ghost but then I thought, this thing could turn out to be absolutely useless as it appears you may only be able to fire in one direction- forward, this works for vehicles such as the Ghost or the Wraith as they are more maneuverable and can turn easier unlike the Mongoose.

How powerful are these guns going to anyways? Don't exactly look powerful, my hopes for this vehicle aren't really high.

If you're going to make something like this at least make it fun and attach flamethrowers instead.

The Gungoose is awesome imo.

It's going to make gametypes like Race more fun.

It will make using them a lot more useful in BTB CTF as well. 

I wonder what the other new vehicles will be? maybe just variants of existing ones, like this Gungoose... or maybe some new ones that were planned for H2 and then cut?

I wonder what the other new vehicles will be? maybe just variants of existing ones, like this Gungoose... or maybe some new ones that were planned for H2 and then cut?

I would love to see the H3 Hornet In H2 anniversary. would be cool on the BTB maps obviously.

I would rather have Sniper in BTB and duck hunting some noobs ;)
But i would probably try a little ride on the GoatGoose.

I think it's pretty cool. At least on maps that feature it I won't have to cringe at how completely useless some players will be when they take it.

Realistically it's going to be like a weaker Ghost seeing as it's more directionally challenged.

Mongoose is crap... unless you get a lucky splatter.  A gun being added to a Mongoose may make it pretty useful.

The Gungoose is awesome imo.

It's going to make gametypes like Race more fun.

It will make using them a lot more useful in BTB CTF as well.

My thoughts exactly.