Sign in to follow this  
FLuFFy

Superjumping 10 Year Celebration [UPDATED]

I was really young in the halo 2 days. I remember my most consistent jump was the assenction one by the sniper. I would go for it over and over and over, lol. Now I'd play way differently but I didn't seem to care back then, haha

I really never understood super jumping, but I know for sure that it takes a lot of skill.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The super jumper theme song right here  :kappa:

I remember going into customs and everyone would be lined up just trying to learn new superjumps, the feels man <3

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I never seen any of these super jumps before...

God damn the time people take to find these jumps I applaud 

Not ashamed to admit that superbouncing and launches etc was pretty much my life during Halo 2.

I used to waste soooooo many hours doing them. Made several montages, tutorials and everything. (a lot of them still have links to the mythica.org uploads ahahah)

Miss those days so much. Hopefully the bounces still work... I know they weren't sure if they would still work :/

I remember hours spent on turf superbouncing out of the map and running around with 15 other people. as well as glitching and superbouncing out of others. so much fun

Didn't Frankie say since H2A is 60 FPS or something that superbouncing prob wont work? Hope you're little bro and the rest of the super bouncer fam wont be too dissapointed if there's no bouncing in H2A  :(  

Didn't Frankie say since H2A is 60 FPS or something that superbouncing prob wont work? Hope you're little bro and the rest of the super bouncer fam wont be too dissapointed if there's no bouncing in H2A  :(  

There is a "probably" in that sentence. Lets just hope.

I thought he said it was a pixel issue that some of them might not work? It sounded like there was more hope that they might have just moved, some might not work, or they might behave differently. I could be totally off.

Hopefully he adds some crazy super bounces with throwing a sticky across the map or some sick no scope from the top of the map.  But other than that it looks amazing, some of these I haven't even seen before.