Necrocyde

HoW Competitive Clan

hey guys, i run a competitive clan called HoW. I say competitive because we deal in only pro settings, and participate in all things competitive: tournaments, Clan v Clan matches, 8 lobbies, etc etc. We dont do practice times, that is at the descretion of our members. We are a skilled group and prefer skilled players to join. we are 44-4 at this moment in time. Check out our website, www.harbingersofwar.enjin.com    to join message me: Necrocyde   on XBL. 

KSI is no good. lol all anyone does anymore is talk crap on them.

KSI back in the day was a fun clan. Turns out, the pro team was fairly good (i'm talking waaaay back though). 

Wait people still actively have clans? I thought that died back at the end of Halo 3?

I got like 10+ invites through H4 (mostly btb or actionsack), mostly from DHG which is like the new KSI or some shit. Ugh.

lol I did clans when I was noob. I was told there would be tournaments and we could win free stuff.

Wait people still actively have clans? I thought that died back at the end of Halo 3?

dropshock.net

outcastreborn.com

Some quality Halo clans still going strong...

I agree. We played and beat DSB. They are legit. We have some legit players. I know SoTF and LN are still strong. DHG and KSI are dying. My group, HoW is more quality based. But yeah theres legit clans still out there full of good players.

I got like 10+ invites through H4 (mostly btb or actionsack), mostly from DHG which is like the new KSI or some shit. Ugh.

DHG and other btb clans are jokes. Competitive (8 lobbies, 4v4 v2 sets, etc etc) clans are they way to go. Thats what i run.

Honestly I enjoy clans, 

Not for how competitive each one is. 

idgaf if 5 people from ksi beat 5 people from dhg, 

I just wanna be able to have proper friends to play with whenever I feel like it

Yes there are customs, I can go to a the "find players" sections, but it's just not the same, those players

won't be online all the time to play with.

Point is, I see it as a community of gamers who you can chill with, to have fun and (depend on who you're with) has your back.

yeah man clans are fun and a  great way to meet people. i like the competitive aspect myself, but everyone has their own preference. :)