RyanW

Achievements/Trophies for Destiny Revealed

I'm super excited for these, but I'm still curious about Raids. In a few interviews they've said there is only one Raid in the game so this is leading me to believe they are going to add more through DLC

"clan members" ?

Does this mean there will be a clan system? I hope so.

Likely talking about the 3-man squad thing Destiny will have.

"clan members" ?

Does this mean there will be a clan system? I hope so.

Likely talking about the 3-man squad thing Destiny will have.

Nope. The 3 man Fireteam is simply a party that you do activities with. Works exactly as it would in games like CoD or Halo when inviting players to play games.

Bungie has confirmed there will be a clan system along with the ability for multiple sub groups to be part of the same clan. More details about the system will be revealed later.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nope. The 3 man Fireteam is simply a party that you do activities with. Works exactly as it would in games like CoD or Halo when inviting players to play games.

Bungie has confirmed there will be a clan system along with the ability for multiple sub groups to be part of the same clan. More details about the system will be revealed later.

That sounds great!

Sub groups within a clan and a clan system? Can't. Freaking. Wait to see how this works.

Thanks for the info, Infinity. I haven't been able to stay up on the Destiny news lately. Work and all...

That sounds great!

Sub groups within a clan and a clan system? Can't. Freaking. Wait to see how this works.

Thanks for the info, Infinity. I haven't been able to stay up on the Destiny news lately. Work and all...

All good my friend. The Beta starts July 17th for PlayStation and a few days after (likely July 21st) for Xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1