Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Beyond Halo 2 XBC Customs & Scrims List

i can be on at anytime, any day. Just send me a PM when want to play, im always on here. Im usually on every evening though.

Who are your teammates?

For sure man haha you always join my game when we play ffa then leave when we play fours :p. I team with h2 venom and my boy H2 Jk. He's up in canada too wonder if you live close lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ya, if ive never played with the majority of the people in a game, i won't stick around for 4's. And i wont play 4's on a host i break 115 ping on. any blank shots or decreased ability to cross map complete ruins my play style, making the game unenjoyable. thats why i stayed away from xbc for so many years. Im pretty sure i always sit around 120 on your hosts... But ill give it a go.

really just wanting to brush off the 4s rust in prep for real 4s come mcc.

Ya, if ive never played with the majority of the people in a game, i won't stick around for 4's. And i wont play 4's on a host i break 115 ping on. any blank shots or decreased ability to cross map complete ruins my play style, making the game unenjoyable. thats why i stayed away from xbc for so many years. Im pretty sure i always sit around 120 on your hosts... But ill give it a go.

really just wanting to brush off the 4s rust in prep for real 4s come mcc.

For sure man I totally understand the cross map thing I hate not being able to shoot far too lol. I'll probably be on later if you wanna play and see what you ping looks like and stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1