Sign in to follow this  
Frosty

Beyond Halo 2 XBC Customs & Scrims List

Comment your name or team below and include which list you want to be added to.

When you comment your team please comment your team members xbc names with it.

4v4 customs 

??? - Lucky Slick, Phr4ntK, Rippersbeu, Cackadilelake @Phr4ntIK

FFA 

Phrantk - @Phr4ntIK

Comment your name or team below and include which list you want to be added to.

When you comment your team please comment your team members xbc names with it.

4v4 customs

??? - Lucky Slick, Phr4ntK, Rippersbeu, Cackadilelake @Phr4ntIK

FFA

Phrantk - @Phr4ntIK

There's a Monday night combat halo 2 squad you can scrim lol I'm not on it but they're looking for scrims. Ask luckyslick if he wants the chance to beat up skill (S Kay eye el l)

XBC - embossable

Twitter - EmBossableTF

No team yet.

Down for FFA and 4v4

Merce

FFA and 4v4:)

This kid is a bum, don't play with him  ;)

Generally myself (TheWolf), Fliipsyde, and Merce are all one at the same time, currently a team of 3 I guess.

Every time I launch XBC my computer completely freezes causing me to reboot.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

I've reinstalled a few times still can't get it to work.  Nor am I able to find this same issue on the XBC forums.

Every time I launch XBC my computer completely freezes causing me to reboot.

Anyone know how to resolve this?

I've reinstalled a few times still can't get it to work.  Nor am I able to find this same issue on the XBC forums.

Do you have winpcap installed? If so, uninstall and update to most recent version.

4.1.3 is the latest version. GO here if you need to grab it again. http://www.winpcap.org/

Do you have winpcap installed? If so, uninstall and update to most recent version.

4.1.3 is the latest version. GO here if you need to grab it again. http://www.winpcap.org/

I'll try this when I get home.

XBC was working fine for about 3 days then crashed and hasn't worked since.

I'll try this when I get home.

XBC was working fine for about 3 days then crashed and hasn't worked since.

I'd try and uninstall and reinstall winpcap, but also if you want to go the extra mile, uninstall XBC, and make sure you clear out it's directories and then reinstall that too. Even if you uninstall it might not be getting all the files.

• Upvote (+1) 1

XBC: Zyfe_4_lyfe    FFA/4v4s

tweet @thezyfe for scrims!! 

XBC: Zyfe_4_lyfe    FFA/4v4s

tweet @thezyfe for scrims!! 

I was wondering when you'd post here again. I think I saw a post about a Halo 2 tournament a while back but since we couldn't advertise tournaments it was deleted. You must be enjoying all the new and old players returning to XBC...

Do you stream by the way? I instantly became a Zyfe fan at the Howies Gaming Shack Halo 2 tournament after watching you guys come back and beat Genxy Shooter and Loondog. Also, how much did it cost to buy Eli the ninja's old controller?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was wondering when you'd post here again. I think I saw a post about a Halo 2 tournament a while back but since we couldn't advertise tournaments it was deleted. You must be enjoying all the new and old players returning to XBC...

Do you stream by the way? I instantly became a Zyfe fan at the Howies Gaming Shack Halo 2 tournament after watching you guys come back and beat Genxy Shooter and Loondog. Also, how much did it cost to buy Eli the ninja's old controller?

Haha, now worries about the deleted post. I just started a new job, and I don't have as much time as I would like to play on XBC, but it's great seeing it repopulate nonetheless!! 

I really appreciate the kind words man, it was indeed a very fun tournament! :) Yeah, I'm currently working on getting my stream back up: twitch.tv/zyfe_ but you can watch some of my more recent uploads on Youtube (theZyfe). Hoping to get some rust off on my dub shots, since I've been working so much ;)

xbc - rashafasha

twitter - @shanekocher

I"m looking to get on a team or start a team to try and play more

Haha played with you the other day ggs.

F/A for 4v4s and FFAs. Always looking to get in more practice, nice list!

XBC: Delementary

Twitter @DelOperator

We're looking to scrim 4v4s tonight or the rest of the week at 9p est. Hit me up on twitter fellas :) 

@thezyfe

We'll set something up 

Looking for a team, hit me up if interested. I can play everyday except tuesday, after 5pm mountain time.

XBC: Smith3rZ

Twitter: Smith3rZsays

FFA or 4's

GT: Lucky 7Evans

Twitter: @TheAse3

whoops thought this was for MCC lolol

Any good teams of 3 (or maybe to4's looking to drop 1 lol) out there looking for a 4th for some xbc fun for the next couple months? Will only run games with people i know/heard of though.

Anyways PM me, or if you see me on XBC just chat me up there. 

Got a to3 looking for a fourth. We're usually on like 4 days a week. I'll be on later as well. XbC: End_Game

Got a to3 looking for a fourth. We're usually on like 4 days a week. I'll be on later as well. XbC: End_Game

i can be on at anytime, any day. Just send me a PM when want to play, im always on here.  Im usually on every evening though. 

Who are your teammates?