Sign in to follow this  
Silly Brown KiD

Old Pros

I'd imagine pursuing college degrees/working towards careers in their desired fields. Like AKR3ZZ said, I'm sure a handful will return, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for many.

Most these pro players you guys remember are adults now. I'm not a pro, but to put it in perspective I'm younger than a lot of the MLG pros that were around during Halo 1/2 by about 1-3 years and I'm married now. A guy I used to team up with is married with 2 daughters. Ogre 1 is married and has a kid now...

A lot of these guys have more important things going on in their lives than Halo these days.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some of them probably can't put in the time tot play or whatever. But I still think it would be cool to see older pros coach younger teams like how most other sports work. They pass their knowledge down the line. Especially since it is an h2 remake, this could be very beneficial. It could be like teams coached by T2, Walshy, etc...

Is this really your idea of OLD pros??

I was thinking like NistiC, Pray4U, Strangepurple, Sad Panda, Darkman etc... aka people that haven't really been mentioned since before 2009.

My guess is some will play online, others will play a LOT online for a while, and few will show up to a handful of events - if any.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Totz quit in Reach, Victory quit in Reach, Demon D quit in Reach and Gilkey? Why do you care about Gilkey? He got one moment at an event in one game and no one remembers him for anything else. 

Out of these players I'd say Victory is most likely to return since he was the best at Halo 2, also Demon might since he's still quite young.

would be really cool just to see some come back and be apart of it some how , would be amazing for them to play but if not coach or cast would be amazing to

"hey guys what ever happened to blackjack, melloz, pistol, game, and boo?"

BLACKJAK* :)

Jack-Black.jpg

That looks like Klank.

(If you remember him, old moderator. He grew out the beard just like that)

That looks like Klank.

(If you remember him, old moderator. He grew out the beard just like that)

Hm, I think I do, but I never got to meet many of the mods.

What's Krillin up to these days? lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Blackjak plays a bit of H2 on XBC now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

pac, slim, fake titties, foulacy ;) fonzi, ramby, poon

Did you really just say Gilkey?

and Totz lol

I plus repped but then I remembered his 2010 season on Triggers Down. He wasn't the best on the team, but there's a reason they got third/second two or three times. Totz was good, way better than most pros at the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1