Automaton

Forge Idol Check-in

Team Name: Mospectful Duonice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme GT1: Respctfulnice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice meme nice memedanGT2: MQSE

Team name: Double Trouble

Gamertags: Calloussss

Terminal Abyss

Team Name: Infinity & Beyond
Gamertag 1: Majus45
Gamertag 2: RAZAFRAZA

Team Name - whoooruuuu

Gamertags - Phuria7ed & XLEK

(I changed my gamertag from Phuriated CD to Phuria7ed)

Team name Damage Point. nice memenice mem Player- L hatchy L. nice meme nice memenPlayer- Empathy Famous

Forge Idol rules and information here.

Due to all of the support from our partners and the Halo community, we've decided to double the bracket size to 256 teams! Besides that, all of the rules and information from the original announcement are the same.

One of the most common issues for free-to-enter online tournaments is that many players sign up and then decide to not show up. In order to combat this, we are having a "check-in" for all of the competitors that have already registered. This will be a first come, first serve system, so the first 256 teams to confirm that they will be available this Saturday will be put into the bracket.

Just like before, all you need to do is post your team information in this thread. From there, we'll check to see if you've already registered and meet all of the requirements to compete.

This thread will be closed at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, June 27th. Once the thread is closed, we will not allow any more competitors to join.

Please follow this format when checking in:

Team Name:

Gamertag 1:

Gamertag 2:

If you stream to Twitch.tv, be sure to link your channel in your post!

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to PM me or contact me on Twitter at @xClicked.