Automaton

Forge Idol Check-in

Forge Idol rules and information here.

Due to all of the support from our partners and the Halo community, we've decided to double the bracket size to 256 teams! Besides that, all of the rules and information from the original announcement are the same.

One of the most common issues for free-to-enter online tournaments is that many players sign up and then decide to not show up. In order to combat this, we are having a "check-in" for all of the competitors that have already registered. This will be a first come, first serve system, so the first 256 teams to confirm that they will be available this Saturday will be put into the bracket.

Just like before, all you need to do is post your team information in this thread. From there, we'll check to see if you've already registered and meet all of the requirements to compete.

This thread will be closed at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, June 27th. Once the thread is closed, we will not allow any more competitors to join.

Please follow this format when checking in:

Team Name:
Gamertag 1:
Gamertag 2:

If you stream to Twitch.tv, be sure to link your channel in your post!

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, feel free to PM me or contact me on Twitter at @xClicked.

• Upvote (+1) 6

LEGENDARY

TalenT VwS & PreDevoNatoR

(I was wondering if you can change the team name to DISOBEY and TalenT VwS to CContrA.. I've changed my gamertag since then and I'm no longer a part of LEGENDARY.)

Thanks

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Team Name: Old Betsy & The Five Avengers

Gamertag 1: CMPuLs3 tbsa

Gamertag 2: RenzyGNF

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Name: Team Ethiopia

Gamertag 1: I7uji

Gamertag 2: Akashhh

Team: The Main Event

GT1: aKR3ZZ