Sign in to follow this  
CalmCalmly

Gandhi is gonna compete with Heinz, formal and lethal?

We will see in 5 months, this is the team I will be rooting for all the way. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

With Gandhi on that roster playing a dual role as a player/coach to help teach H2 to Formal and Lethul that roster could be dangerous in time. I love that Gandhi says as a pro level competitor the fire to compete never goes away, and of course H2A could reignite that fire in him. Looking forward to the Gandhi trash-talk and the arguments over who is getting sniper between father and son(Gandhi+Formal) :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is awesome news, cant wait to see them in action. They are definitely going to be one of the funnier teams to listen in on. 

Haha definitely, there will be no shortage of personality+trash-talk on this team in true fashion like the original H2 Carbon. I wonder if any other oldschool Carbon members will attempt a comeback as well? Somebody put out an APB on Karma+Shockwav3 and tell Ghost to quit his job at 343 to compete. :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 2

gandhi was the best player in h2 outside of the 4 members of FB, so any team with him on it is going to be very good.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Call me soft, call me whatever you want, but that shit straight up brought a tear to my eye. Gandhi has been my favorite personality since day 1. His legitimate hate for T2 always cracked me up, and hes just that dude. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

gandhi was the best player in h2 outside of the 4 members of FB, so any team with him on it is going to be very good.

No, there was this guy named Karma who had the individual best season of all time.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Karma says hello.

Edit: ⬆️ Beat me to it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I Saw it coming and glad it came true =D Really looking up for the competitive side of Halo right now. Hopefully there is more good news like this as launch gets closer.

I wish he would come back and team with OG2, Ola, and Roy. Obviously would never happen though.

No Lunchbox?