Sign in to follow this  
Howcanshes1ap

How To Access Old Classic MLG Threads?

This was 9 years ago. Times were definitely different. @@chaosTheory still has the most logical post

At least some things don't change ;]

I completely forgot I even posted in that thread until I saw this post. I went back to find it and laughed a bit. It does also at least back up the fact that I have really been around this mess since the beginning.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wow...RIP MLG forums. What I just read was amazing lol.

I still miss the MLG forums. What was the reason they were discontinued? I forget. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy hell. Maybe it was best after all these years how these pro players didn't post on the forums much. lol that is awful. They took that elitist mindset to a whole new level. 

I'm sure many of them have grown up over the years but wow it is shocking to read some of the things they said. So annoying lol.

Also RIP fonzi these guys would not let him live at all smh

Holy hell. Maybe it was best after all these years how these pro players didn't post on the forums much. lol that is awful. They took that elitist mindset to a whole new level. 

I'm sure many of them have grown up over the years but wow it is shocking to read some of the things they said. So annoying lol.

Also RIP fonzi these guys would not let him live at all smh

Well kind of. There are a few reasons why the pros stopped using forums.

Tsquared- your a flaming wanna be. 1. You're WHITE 2. Don't hear anything about you in State tournaments for b-ball, baseball, football, soccer, tennis, swimming, or whatever other sports there are in High School these days. Stick to being a pro at HALO (coming from a college athlete).
if your going to orlando ill drive up there friday and we can play bball down by ucf or the nearest court 20 a game....dont sit there and judge anything else i do just because i play halo competivily.

T2 with the rape  :kappa:   

20 dollars a game big money on this side

I completely forgot about this, but I have a buddy who could have very easily played D1 college ball and I told him about this thread back then and if he had the money at the time, was going to fly to Orlando just to take T2's money on this challenge. He really hated T2 after watching the MTV True life thing. To be fair, T2 did act like a raging dickparade through most of that show.

I still miss the MLG forums. What was the reason they were discontinued? I forget. 

Technically they're still around but they got merged with the Gamebattles forums. The GB forum kids were always just completely terrible. Then when we ended up in "their" turf they became a group of awful morons with an amazing superiority complex. No one who actually appreciated what tiny amount of reasonable discourse that happened on the MLG forums bothered to stay much longer after that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

LOL Tsquared:

wow i hope you come to orlando , i personally:

1- will beat u in any sport u play

2- beat u in halo 1 or 2

3- i will even freestyle or out beat box u

4- i will let u come into my hotel room and let u watch me make sweet love to my girlfriend then u can sit there and call me a nerd

I WILL EVEN FREESTYLE OR OUT BEAT BOX U -____________________-

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was this in the "pro" section?

yeah right i live in a mention and have a pimp ride and i can gaureentee u that sergios car is worth more than all of str8s car...;.RAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEe

Oh my god Pac is such a goon, rofl

Was this in the "pro" section?

It was in GD.

I had access to the pro forums for a good portion of my time at MLG and they were either dead or awful. No one was missing anything. The closest thing to interesting in there was just how little pro testing actually happened on a lot of maps and gametypes that were proposed in h3. "we ran random 4s slayer once on this map and we didnt like the spawns, don't use it"

• Upvote (+1) 1

If somebody finds a thread when BXR and all the other combos were first discovered that would be awesome. Love to see all the freakouts.

MLG forums were the fucking place to be back in the day.  So much drama, so much information being shared, so much hype.  Competitive Halo really took a hard hit when those boards when away :(

OG join date 09 sep.  Sad to remember that, then you had 08 kids talking shit to you for being a 09 kid, then 09 kids did that to 10 kids and so on.. 

It was rather sad. 

OG join date 09 sep.  Sad to remember that, then you had 08 kids talking shit to you for being a 09 kid, then 09 kids did that to 10 kids and so on.. 

It was rather sad. 

RIP my 04 join date. 

• Upvote (+1) 1