CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I feel like the Halo community needs more clever sayings.. Where is our "BANG BANG" or #GREENWALL .. wait "Halo is dad" ok got it.

Im going to start hashtagging #wolfpack for ambush im making t shirts brb

what's wrong with reality check?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I believe Cryptic should be the 11th seed. They haven't changed their roster since the roster lock have they?

Cryptic is the 10th seed

Here is the logo I made for Cryptic. Pretty sure it's the one they are using. Also included the userbars.

SFm6IYw.png

3zYGj4W.png           CL1WE3N.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Here is the logo I made for Cryptic. Pretty sure it's the one they are using. Also included the userbars.

SFm6IYw.png

Thats so fucken awesome

• Upvote (+1) 3

SFm6IYw.png

Hey can you make one of those bar things for Infamous?

Hey can you make one of those bar things for Infamous?

Yeah, but I need a clean logo, last one I saw had watermarks.

Pure and Immortal Scrim results. Absolutely PoV http://www.twitch.tv/absolutely/new

Series Score:

Immortal 3-2 Pure

Game 1: Dispatch CTF: 5-4 Immortal

Game 2: Haven TS: 50-35 Immortal

Game 3: Simplex CTF: 5-2 Pure

Game 4: Station 9 Ext: 5-2 Pure

Game 5: Abandon TS: 50-37 Immortal

Notes:

Game 1:

• Pure's (LifeStyle mainly) attitude seems to be negative (letting online bs get to them, not calling out, etc.)
  • Trey and Absolutely took leadership roles and stayed positive.
  • Immortal's team shot/ swarming looks to be on point.

Game 2:

• Trey: "If youre not winning your individual battles, suck it up and stop being a pussy." after game 2.
  • Pure seemed to be running by themselves a little more than Immortal.

Game 3:

• Trey's speech after g2 worked. Pure's attitude was generally positive, teamshot was on point.
  • Pure got nearly every OS.
  • Pure had 3 dead (Immortal was dead) a large part in the middle of the game, where majority of the caps occured.
  • Absolutely had a clutch spree to solidify the final cap.

Game 4:

• Pure played almost a flawless game.
  • Only questionable calls were their setups on the last 2 extracts (top mid, bot green). They lost top mid and almost lost bot green
  • Absolutely started the game with a trip.

Game 5:

• Game remained close most of the time.
  • Immortals pulled away about 25-30 kill mark.

Pure members were complaining about Immortal being on "LAN". Don't really know what they were talking about but it seemed like it affected the outcome of the series.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, but I need a clean logo, last one I saw had watermarks.

I only have the watermark one too :/. I will try and get a non watermark one. And is that the logo Requiem is using? Def the best I have seen so far

I only have the watermark one too :/. I will try and get a non watermark one. And is that the logo Requiem is using? Def the best I have seen so far

Thanks, and yeah that is the one they are using. Royaltyped made it.

Pure and Immortal Scrim results. Absolutely PoV http://www.twitch.tv/absolutely/new

Series Score:

Immortal 3-2 Pure

Game 1: Dispatch CTF: 5-4 Immortal

Game 2: Haven TS: 50-35 Immortal

Game 3: Simplex CTF: 5-2 Pure

Game 4: Station 9 Ext: 5-2 Pure

Game 5: Abandon TS: 50-37 Immortal

Notes:

Game 1:

• Pure's (LifeStyle mainly) attitude seems to be negative (letting online bs get to them, not calling out, etc.)
  • Trey and Absolutely took leadership roles and stayed positive.
  • Immortal's team shot/ swarming looks to be on point.

Game 2:

• Trey: "If youre not winning your individual battles, suck it up and stop being a pussy." after game 2.
  • Pure seemed to be running by themselves a little more than Immortal.

Game 3:

• Trey's speech after g2 worked. Pure's attitude was generally positive, teamshot was on point.
  • Pure got nearly every OS.
  • Pure had 3 dead (Immortal was dead) a large part in the middle of the game, where majority of the caps occured.
  • Absolutely had a clutch spree to solidify the final cap.

Game 4:

• Pure played almost a flawless game.
  • Only questionable calls were their setups on the last 2 extracts (top mid, bot green). They lost top mid and almost lost bot green
  • Absolutely started the game with a trip.

Game 5:

• Game remained close most of the time.
  • Immortals pulled away about 25-30 kill mark.

Pure members were complaining about Immortal being on "LAN". Don't really know what they were talking about but it seemed like it affected the outcome of the series.

Good job but it would probably be better to post the scrim scores here, http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/781-top-team-scrimmage-results/

:)

SFm6IYw.png

That's so sick! Love it. Quite similar to the Requiem logo, though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

#BlueWall

#y

#WolfPack

#HaloIsDad

#Evades

#Brazilian

#RealityCheck

#l8

#TheBestMan

#dad

#brad

#Skateboard

#Loopholelion

#Kyle

#y

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only just got back into Halo and found this thread. Noticed Roy on a team without Lunchbox. Never thought I'd see the day. Would be cool to see them back together. Not holding my breath. Based on what I've seen I'm hoping Infamous and Classic do well. Always thought Chig was a solid player.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Forums are boring wtf. Ambush looking sketchy, or maybe this is all part of Diesel's plan to get our hopes up, then crush them with a fantastic countdown. :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Forums are boring wtf. Ambush looking sketchy, or maybe this is all part of Diesel's plan to get our hopes up, then crush them with a fantastic countdown. :bman:

Just start some shit with Bman again, that's always fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Classic why did you drop noob APG ain't worth it. He brings little more then an amazing BR, and a super inconsistent rush that causes losses as much as wins. There's ZERO reason host or no host why you should go 1 for 1 with reality check NO REASON at all. Honestly I've seen zero improvement in your team work (visually speaking) since picking up Apg. in fact at times you look worse.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Classic why did you drop noob APG ain't worth it. He brings little more then an amazing BR, and a super inconsistent rush that causes losses as much as wins. There's ZERO reason host or no host why you should go 1 for 1 with reality check NO REASON at all. Honestly I've seen zero improvement in your team work (visually speaking) since picking up Apg. in fact at times you look worse.

We lost 8-1 to Reality Check pre Chicago.

So. Point?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1