CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I hope Lethul can continue to post well as it's becoming obvious his BR skills are fading.

that is just the addy fading... :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone should go check out the new stream layout for AGL 8. It's way better than expected. http://www.twitch.tv/arenagamingleague

It looks pretty good and professional. AGL is improving with every event honestly, maybe one day they will become the next MLG

Everyone should go check out the new stream layout for AGL 8. It's way better than expected. http://www.twitch.tv/arenagamingleague

It does look professional and clean, but am I the only one who would rather just have full screen gameplay? That's what i'm there to watch, I don't necessarily care about the career stats of a player during a game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Apg is the most razor sharp double edge sword in the game, classic to either place well or underwhelm with a sub par performance. Sudds top 1 then change their team name to dragon slayers

Meh, not the kind of news I was expecting. Oh well. 

wait for it.... wait for it....... its bigger and its next week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

wait for it.... wait for it....... its bigger and its next week.

WHO ARE YOU? TYLER "GHOSTAYAME" HOYT?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like the Halo community needs more clever sayings.. Where is our "BANG BANG" or #GREENWALL .. wait "Halo is dad" ok got it.

Im going to start hashtagging #wolfpack for ambush im making t shirts brb

• Upvote (+1) 6

That is wrong. Brad already said that Immortal will have the 16th seed since they made a team change. However sine Don't Blink made a team change, Immortal will be the 15th seed and Don't Blink will be the 16th seed with their new roster. Cynical will stay 17th. And BtH will have the 11th seed.

I really would like the next event to have only the Top 6 teams locked and pro, the rest of the teams clearly can't handle it and it's so annoying having to change this every time I'm on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really would like the next event to have only the Top 6 teams locked and pro, the rest of the teams clearly can't handle it and it's so annoying having to chance this every time I'm on.

Lol I totally agree. I think that they should only consider the Top 6 or maybe top 8 "Pro". Like you said a lot of these newer players are just making way to many team changes before hand, especially the 12-16 teams.

Lol I totally agree. I think that they should only consider the Top 6 or maybe top 8 "Pro". Like you said a lot of these newer players are just making way to many team changes before hand, especially the 12-16 teams.

Is OP good now? if now can you paste what it is lol. It's weird from this - http://www.arenagaming.us/wp/team-lists/

I feel like the Halo community needs more clever sayings.. Where is our "BANG BANG" or #GREENWALL .. wait "Halo is dad" ok got it.

Im going to start hashtagging #wolfpack for ambush im making t shirts brb

lol bang bang is from chief keef

• Upvote (+1) 4