CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Fuck AGL lets just put Bestman and Lethul in a room and have them take turns hurling insults at one another.

CAGE MATCH.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, OT but has anyone seen the G4C Immortal squad?  :unclesudd:

Hey, CyReN, the top 16 need updated again, I don't see G4C Immortal with Proverb up there. Could need more updating than that, but I just noticed at first glance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're giving both Classic and SQ a TON of credit. SQ won't take 3rd, IMO. Switch SQ and Requiem and you have my upset bracket.

Yeah. I realize that I am giving Classic and sQ a ton of credit. My ideal placings would not have put sQ or Requiem in the top 3. However, I mostly give them a ton of credit for 2 reasons. I want to see them both do well because those players have tournament winning potential and I would like to see Ambush get beaten/tested for just better overall competition. I also originally thought that Ambush wasn't going to get much practice at all. Now I am seeing that they seem to be using their limited time very wisely. 

Edit: Seeds are so whacky right now with so many players not having any AGL points (Roy, Naded, Snakebite, Assault, etc...)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, should be upaded now.

Hey Cyren Brad said that Immortal will be the 16th seed and everyone that was below them will move up. The team list on their site needs fixed.

Lol, OT but has anyone seen the G4C Immortal squad?  :unclesudd:

Yes, Cryptic scrimmed them last night and beat them something like 6-1.  Immortal will be the 16th seed.

I see a lot of talk out of Lethul both here and on Twitter.  I watched Infamous scrim Nemassist and Cryptic last night, and I counted 8 out of 9 1v1's where Nemassist 4 shot Lethul, stepped over his body, and moved on to a tougher battle.  I hope Lethul can continue to post well as it's becoming obvious his BR skills are fading.

he never had br skills, lethul is a reach kid

he never had br skills, lethul is a reach kid

It is odd because the DMR and BR are two really different kinds of aiming even though they are meant to fill similar roles. 

I see a lot of talk out of Lethul both here and on Twitter.  I watched Infamous scrim Nemassist and Cryptic last night, and I counted 8 out of 9 1v1's where Nemassist 4 shot Lethul, stepped over his body, and moved on to a tougher battle.  I hope Lethul can continue to post well as it's becoming obvious his BR skills are fading.

L8

ME > SQ

• Upvote (+1) 4

Best_Man_MLG.jpg  BHd-wWdCQAA4q5R.jpg

Two men enter.

One man leaves.

I KILLED BEST MAN LAST NIGHT I THINK :/ HE WILL BE MISSED

• Downvote (-1) 1

Damn...GMM got abused by RC...I know they haven't played much at all but I like the roster!  I think they can/will show up on LAN.  SyA Played well at Pittsburgh and on paper this is a much better roster, in my opinion! :)

I'm expecting two top 12 teams to use Sharknado and Control as their team names at AGL 9

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is why the Beyond forums are the best forums the Halo community has had in a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fuck AGL lets just put Bestman and Lethul in a room and have them take turns hurling insults at one another.

CAGE MATCH.

I agree. Screw Halo, we don't need 343 either. Let's stick Halo pros or semis in a lobby, venue, Skype chat, or a forum and watch. Can't wait for Sudds vs anybody.