CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

I WAS PLAYInG ON A M2 ON A 150 PING .1 UP .1 DOWN CONNECTIOn AND STILL ALMOST WON ON THE FROZEN TUNDRaS HOST

REQUIEM > iNFAMOUs

NEVERMIND IT'S ON

• Upvote (+1) 4

ninja edit

Good thing, Bman would've been on suicide watch..

OMG NVM HE SAW IT. TJ YOU WERE TOO L8 YOU KILLED BEST MAN

• Upvote (+1) 2

YOU GAVE UP ON HALO WHEN IT CAME OUT CHASING THE LOL DREAM WITH MANIAC THEN COME BACK WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU ARENT GONNA MAKE IT AS A PIZZA BoY AND END UP ON A GOOD TEAM BECAUSE OF YOUR PAST WITH RYANOOB AND THE TERRIBLE REACH GAME YOU WERE SOME HOW GOOD AT.

YOU NEVER BEAT ME ONLINE IN H3 BECAUSE YOU SAT IN ATTIC ON NARROWS NOW YOU JUST MINDLESS AROUND AND GET CARRIED BY GOOFY THE GUY YOU TALKED SHIT TO ON TWITTER FOR 3 MONTHS U FAKE biTCH

oh-shit.gif.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

WHO NEEDS A TEAM FOR AGL WHEN IM GOING TO BE 200K RICHER WHEN I ADVANCE IN TEAM SWAT TO SEATTLE THEN WIN BY 1 KILL OVER THE GOAT SNIP3DOWN WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING ME FROM YOUR GRANDMAS PORCH AFTER YOU GET DONE TRIMMING HER BUSHES AND PLANTING MULCH FOR HER.

HOLY ROASTED TOASTED GET'EM NICK. GET'EM!

• Upvote (+1) 7

WHO NEEDS A TEAM FOR AGL WHEN IM GOING TO BE 200K RICHER WHEN I ADVANCE IN TEAM SWAT TO SEATTLE THEN WIN BY 1 KILL OVER THE GOAT SNIP3DOWN WHILE YOU ARE WATCHING ME FROM YOUR GRANDMAS PORCH AFTER YOU GET DONE TRIMMING HER BUSHES AND PLANTING MULCH FOR HER.

tumblr_lmsjxtrdF61qiz3j8o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOING TO QUALIFY BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TOO BUSY SLEEPING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AWAY JUST LIKE YOU HAVE FOR THE PAST 28 YEARS, HAVE FUN WATCHING AMBUSH ACCOMPLISH EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER DREAMED OF DOING BUT CAN'T QUITE DO. I'LL BE EXCELLING IN SCHOOL, WORK, HALO, WHILE YOU SIT THERE WITH A PICTURE OF ME ON YOUR WALL WISHING YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT I SAID. HAVE FUN SINGLE HANDEDLY RUNNING RED BULL OUT OF BUSINESS WITH YOUR TERRIBLE PERFORMANCE IN THE NEXT TOURNEY, DON'T WORRY I'LL LET YOU BE MY SLAVE BITCH IN MY MANSION WHEN YOU NEED A JOB IN 20 YEARS

shocked-cat-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

IM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR SLAVE, I'M GOING TO BE YOUR STEP DAD WHEN ME AND YOUR MOM GET MARRIED.

I ALREADY TOOK HER OUT ON A DATE WE WATCHED A MOVIE AND DRANK BEERS AND SMOKED..... HOOKAH WHILE YOU SAT ON SKYPE WITH MANIAC AND CLOUD CONFESSING YOUR STRANGE LOVE FOR THEM I WAS DOWNSTAIRS MAKING MOVES.

SO GET PLAYED ****** YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF ME WHEN YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh-shit-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

IM NOT GOING TO BE YOUR SLAVE, I'M GOING TO BE YOUR STEP DAD WHEN ME AND YOUR MOM GET MARRIED.

I ALREADY TOOK HER OUT ON A DATE WE WATCHED A MOVIE AND DRANK BEERS AND SMOKED..... HOOKAH WHILE YOU SAT ON SKYPE WITH MANIAC AND CLOUD CONFESSING YOUR STRANGE LOVE FOR THEM I WAS DOWNSTAIRS MAKING MOVES.

SO GET PLAYED ****** YOU WILL BE TAKING CARE OF ME WHEN YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT MY MOM TOLD ME THE DOWN LOW AND SHE SAID YOU WERE BETTER OFF AS A FRIEND AND SHE COULD SEE YOU BEING A GOOD FRIEND BUT THAT'S IT. AND YEAH I KNOW YOU GUYS SMOKED.......... "HOOKAH" I COULD SMELL IT, HOW BIG OF A TOOL CAN YOU BE TO SIT THERE SMOKING HOOKAH AT 4 AM??? :ninja:

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU'RE GOING TO MOVE IN WITH ME AS MY MOMS BEST FRIEND AND NOT BE ABLE TO GET A JOB WHILE I ALREADY HAVE A SOLIDIFIED JOB AS A WAITER/HOST AT BIG E'S BAR AND GRILL YOU'RE FKN PATHETIC GET 6-5'D BADBADBADBADBADBADBADBAD

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2