CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

This was a late response from me, but thanks.

That bracket was tough. No matter what, I think that one team will get an undeserved low placing. I worked it out and ended up putting Infamous at 4th (which I think they deserved top 3. I know I gave Classic quite a bit of credit in this, and part of that was just hope to see Ambush not take this tournament especially since they apparently aren't going to get much practice this event.

1. Classic

2. Ambush

3. sQ

4. Infamous

5/6. Requiem/BtH

7/8. Reality Check/Slaughter House

Yeah I asked if this was the big news just in case and Brad confirmed it is not.

I asked if that was the big 343 news and he said he didn't know what I was talking about. I guess it has nothing to do with 343 like someone said earlier in the thread, unless he was messing with me. 

This was a late response from me, but thanks.

That bracket was tough. No matter what, I think that one team will get an undeserved low placing. I worked it out and ended up putting Infamous at 4th (which I think they deserved top 3. I know I gave Classic quite a bit of credit in this, and part of that was just hope to see Ambush not take this tournament especially since they apparently aren't going to get much practice this event.

1. Classic

2. Ambush

3. sQ

4. Infamous

5/6. Requiem/BtH

7/8. Reality Check/Slaughter House

You're giving both Classic and SQ a TON of credit. SQ won't take 3rd, IMO. Switch SQ and Requiem and you have my upset bracket.

The bracket is extremely favorable for Requiem. They pretty much have a cakewalk to the Winners Semis vs SQ (most likely). 

If they beat SQ, they are secured 3rd.

They would have to be playing very badly to place 5th/6th.

I'm doing a bracket right now. What are the number of games in a series? Are all rounds best of 5?

I'm doing a bracket right now. What are the number of games in a series? Are all rounds best of 5?

Best of 3 until Winners 3 or 4 

Edit: BTW, if any teams want to use this logo. PM me.

BR6FF6T.png

Ah, oh well I just did best of 3 first round, and then best of 5 everywhere else lol. Same result either way in my opinion anyway though.

http://challonge.com/agl8predictions1

Fucked up and made the finals a continuation like a noob. 

Feel like I might be a little hard on BTH, but from what I've seen from scrims they just are not that good of a team at the moment. They will probably beat GMM though, but I definitely can see 2-0 on they by Pure. 

Ah, oh well I just did best of 3 first round, and then best of 5 everywhere else lol. Same result either way in my opinion anyway though.

http://challonge.com/agl8predictions1

Fucked up and made the finals a continuation like a noob. 

Feel like I might be a little hard on BTH, but from what I've seen from scrims they just are not that good of a team at the moment. They will probably beat GMM though, but I definitely can see 2-0 on they by Pure. 

Thats basically exactly what I see happening. Great bracket :P

• Upvote (+1) 1

HAHAHA JUST GAVE BMAN A 5 GAME LEAD IN A SCRIM STILL WON 6-5 HE HOLDS THEM BACK :)

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RYANOOB MIGHT HAVE THE WORST BR I'VE SEEN EVER. KID CAN'T HIT THE BLINDSIDE OF A SEMI. TAH.

You still lost the scrim on your host, and got 3-0d last event

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4

you're still 100x better online. Congrats you won 5-4 50-48 5-4. MY AVG PLACING RYAN>YOURS. MY SHOT>YOURS ME>YOU MY MVP>YOU REDBULL>MONSTER. YOUR SHOT IS HOLDIN YOU BACK

My shot<APG and I've outplaced him at the last 3? events. He is also smarter than you. You are getting carried by flame. Leave him and see what happens.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you're still 100x better online. Congrats you won 5-4 50-48 5-4. MY AVG PLACING RYAN>YOURS. MY SHOT>YOURS ME>YOU MY MVP>YOU REDBULL>MONSTER. YOUR SHOT IS HOLDIN YOU BACK

.______________. O MY

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Congrats? APG is still a better player than you. Ryan you are not smart lol, you make the dumbest plays/worst mistakes. AN SUD 1's BR DOMINATES YOURS. CONGRATS ON GETTING CARRIED BY ROY/CHIG/MIKWEN NINJA/LEGIT/GOOFY THEN GET DROPPED. BECAUSE YOU ARE SUB-PAR WATCH OUT TAH BE QUIET TOP 50'ER

OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD................................. *DIES*

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I WAS PLAYInG ON A M2 ON A 150 PING .1 UP .1 DOWN CONNECTIOn AND STILL ALMOST WON ON THE FROZEN TUNDRaS HOST

REQUIEM > iNFAMOUs

• Upvote (+1) 7