CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

So is today when they are announcing whatever it is with 343?

My guess is it is helping host part of the FFA tournament or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is today when they are announcing whatever it is with 343?

My guess is it is helping host part of the FFA tournament or something.

Brad said last night on the stream that it should be 2 days, so I'm guessing tomorrow.

Dat H4 beta screenshot.

Looks pretty good! AGL is getting better and better! Can't wait what the future brings also in terms of price money. ;)

Dat H4 beta screenshot.

Looks pretty good! AGL is getting better and better! Can't wait what the future brings also in terms of price money. ;)

Yeah, for sure. Brad also mentioned they might use the live Twitter Poll where viewers an vote on which team they want to win which  is showed on stream like in MLG Anaheim. Hope they do that.

Dat H4 beta screenshot.

Is that adrift?

looks better than the version we got

That is a pretty damn awesome layout. I like the ESPN scoreboard thing they use now, but I'd definitely drop it for that full time. 

Love the layout, I wish the background was more silver than brown though.

And why couldn't we have that Adrift?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone sent us this. Don't know if we're going to change our branding, seeing as we just got t-shirts made to give out at AGL 8, but tell me what you think of it so far.

2di3rer.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Someone sent us this. Don't know if we're going to change our branding, seeing as we just got t-shirts made to give out at AGL 8, but tell me what you think of it so far.

2di3rer.png

Old one is better in my personal opinion. 

2di3rer.png

If the new one had some more line work done to display more detail in the face I think it would look dope.

We're not changing our logo.

Shame.  That bear one is pretty sweet.

The new stream layout for AGL is awesome.  Looking forward to hearing about this big announcement.  

Made a post in GD for this, but can't hurt to throw in here as well.  If anyone is driving to AGL 8 from the NJ/PA area and has room in their car I would gladly throw in extra gas money and help for part of the ride as well.  I'm located in Philly right now.  Thanks!

Sorry you guys didnt like this idea, I could have moved forward with it and think it would have turned out nice :(

NWztNzx.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

All you did was take the Minnesota timberwolves logo and mix it with ours..

http://decalsandflags.com/459-thickbox_default/minnesota-timberwolves-nba-basketball-car-decal-sticker.jpg

If we're going to get it changed we're going to get a new design. Thank you though.

Yep, but the thread was for ideas. I'm not about to waste my time creating a logo from scratch thats not going to be used. lol 

Oh btw, GIFs obviously don't go on shirts  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 4