CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

436debb73e276b43d03258d1e3cad98b.png

Snipedown going off.

Glad to see that two players who have stuck around for Halo 4 placed 1st and 2nd.

The gap between top 4 and bottom 4 is insane.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh I thought Kalvin was gonna coach Infamous. Nice to see Infamous got a decent sponsor though. TEC.Infamous is a neat name. 

Just because he is 13 or 14, doesn't mean that he is "the next Ola".

Being "the next Ola" implies that this kid is going to be an all-time great.  Quite an absurd statement.

Oh; and the comparison did revolve around him being really young (like Ola), and looking similar to how Ola looked when he was first going to events.

It's in quotations because they aren't my words.  I have never even seen the kid play, I just expected to see him more based on the good things I've heard.  New pros always excite me!

And why do people always hate on fresh, new talent and deny that they will never be as good as this guy or that guy?  Rhetorical.

Congrats to Dan967, Toxik Nate, and FootedPanda. Not names I would have thought I'd see qualify.

Toxik Nate was impressing me, I saw him out br Goofy and Snipedown a few times, had good awareness and used his nades really well

This is why I think an FFA tournament was a good idea for this - Instead of Ambush steam rolling everyone (well I guess Snipedown did dropping 71 kills)  Atleast we get to see some up and coming players showcase their skill.. Rather than getting 2nd round in a 4v4 tournament and no one would ever know who they were

Exactly. Now try telling the Twitch chats this, lol. Good luck. ;)

Exactly. Now try telling the Twitch chats this, lol. Good luck. ;)

:kappa:

Oh I thought Kalvin was gonna coach Infamous. Nice to see Infamous got a decent sponsor though. TEC.Infamous is a neat name. 

No I will be coaching them. I coached Lethul on BtH. I was also the coach of Active Rush in all of Halo Reach

Infamous to verbal everyone they play.

Last AGL Lethul almost made a kid knock over his monitor. Then said kid proceeded to threaten to jump him. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Last AGL Lethul almost made a kid knock over his monitor. Then said kid proceeded to threaten to jump him. lol

Dude, this stuff needs to be filmed and put onto YouTube. That sounds like gold.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, this stuff needs to be filmed and put onto YouTube. That sounds like gold.

It was one of the funniest things I have seen in a series. I really wish I was filming it! lol

I can't wait for this AGL  :kappa:

Yeah for real where is Bubu Dubu?  I thought he was supposed to be "the next Ola" or something.

LOL BUBU DUBU BEAT HIS MENTOR LETHUL AT AGL NASHVILLE AND RETIRED. 

PATHETIC TJ.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is the lineup of Neighbor Best Man Enable and Flamesword not confirmed? Because they're playing together like a ton and Neighbor did tweet "To4"

Is BesT MaN on a team?

• Upvote (+1) 9