CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Vibe YouTube | Vibe Twitter | Vibe Facebook | Vibe Stream | Vibe Website

It would create issues for us as a brand and confusion for the community, all of which could be avoided if a new team name was chosen. 

Only a small inconvenience to change the name in comparison to the problems it would cause us. I've already spoken to Tyler so hopefully we can work something out. 

Sorry to be "that guy", just my 2 cents. 

A35549D7-9802-42C4-A41C-85C59B61AF31-203

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, Vibe needs something else to go with it to make it sound good like a sponsor for example. By itself it doesn't sound good at all. 

Pulse Vibe it is!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not trying to be a complete ass but is EU Halo even relevant nowadays? Mericuh!

Terribly professional.

It would create issues for us as a brand and confusion for the community, all of which could be avoided if a new team name was chosen. 

Only a small inconvenience to change the name in comparison to the problems it would cause us. I've already spoken to Tyler so hopefully we can work something out. 

A35549D7-9802-42C4-A41C-85C59B61AF31-203

That is a terrible photo of me. I look like a thug.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Vibe is a stupid team name. Why would anyone wanna go as that lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We're more than just a competitive team. Having editors/montage makers as well to create Youtube content. Your ego disgusts me.

Kudos on thinking of a sick team name by the way.

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We're more than just a competitive team. Having editors/montage makers as well to create Youtube content. Your ego disgusts me.

Kudos on thinking of a sick team name by the way.

oh-shit-son.gif?w=640

ziLcI.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think I get where you are heading, but if you think Ninja never has heard of Vibe then you are most likely wrong.

I'm not the suited person to answer the question though, Septic is probably the guy to answer it, to find out if they still have some contact with eachother.

But I do believe that Ninja knows about Vibe, I find it hard to believe that he doesn't tbh.

I'm not trying to defend their name, it sucks. I just thought maybe he didnt know, but it's apparent he does. 

Tyler texted me a couple days back when I asked what they were contemplating. He said Vibe and two others, they'll probably go with one of the other two if they decide to change. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I came up with the "Vibe" name so hate me Euro Vibe members. That being said, we're considering a change since Vibe is currently a EU Halo name.

Not trying to be a complete ass but is EU Halo even relevant nowadays? Mericuh!

such a nice guy 

Tyler texted me a couple days back when I asked what they were contemplating. He said Vibe and two others, they'll probably go with one of the other two if they decide to change. 

douchey-rivers-meme-generator-orly-tell-

I refrain from speaking the other two names in the event that they will want to keep them under wraps for the time being.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I refrain from speaking the other two names in the event that they will want to keep them under wraps for the time being.  

Optik and Ambush?

• Upvote (+1) 1

:( Okay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually wish that pro teams would keep the names that we've been used to seeing since competitive Halo first started.  I know that some of these names are dead, but  I honestly think they sound better than what some top teams are coming up with today.  I hope that the rest will stick around for the entirety of Halo's lifespan:

Final boss
Carbon

Str8 Rippin

Believe the Hype

Ambush

Instinct

Classic

Triggers Down

Status Quo

Legendz

Xit Woundz

Dynasty

Perfect Storm

Warriors

Agency

TMG

Infamous

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let me be the first to say that the tone of the text that Bryan meant was not the one that you are reading. I read this from the way that I could hear him saying it and was surprised when people got upset, then I reread and can understand why. Bryan isn't an often forumer, please don't castrate him for this!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Let me be the first to say that the tone of the text that Bryan meant was not the one that you are reading. I read this from the way that I could hear him saying it and was surprised when people got upset, then I reread and can understand why. Bryan isn't an often forumer, please don't castrate him for this!

k

• Upvote (+1) 1

I actually wish that pro teams would keep the names that we've been used to seeing since competitive Halo first started.  I know that some of these names are dead, but  I honestly think they sound better than what some top teams are coming up with today.  I hope that the rest will stick around for the entirety of Halo's lifespan:

Final boss

Carbon

Str8 Rippin

Believe the Hype

Ambush

Instinct

Classic

Triggers Down

Status Quo

Legendz

Xit Woundz

Dynasty

Perfect Storm

Warriors

Agency

TMG

Infamous

Let's just all agree Xit Woundz should be avoided.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're completely right in my opinion. You guys have been using that name and built up a reputation/following for yoursevles. It's ridiculous that they would use that name when there's a million other possibilities.

Be original ffs. :ninja:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've lost all respect for Lethul.

"Eu Halo isn't relevant"

Ok so an entire continent of Halo that competes and also boosts the population of the game is totally irrelevant?

Such a pathetic ego.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14