CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Ace dersky > dersky cloud >>>>>>>> maniac cloud that's how I'm seeing it as of today might change

This team looks solid and they seem to get along. Pretty sure this will be their squad.

Who holds the team name Dynasty? Tizoxic?

Also looks like Ninja, Legit, Derksy, Ace is an official team now. No team name yet though.

Perfect Storm or Str8 Rippin, TP and H&E don't fit at all.

Kinda funny though Ninja, Legit, and Dersky have all been on Warriors.

Perfect Storm or Str8 Rippin, TP and H&E don't fit at all.

Kinda funny though Ninja, Legit, and Dersky have all been on Warriors.

I thought Tsquared held the name for Str8 Rippin

I thought Tsquared held the name for Str8 Rippin

Not sure how that works anymore, if he ain't playing I say let it live on but that's me.

Perfect Storm or Danger Zone get my vote as team names :D

Anyone remember the intro videos to the teams? I want those back #topicderailed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe it was 8-3, and then Ninja's team came back to win on Station 9 5-4. Thus 9-3 Ninja's team.

Pretty psyched about this team. They have looked very good despite what Gandhi said in his thoughts. I think the addition of Dersky really helps out Ninja with criticism and communication, Legit seems more into as well. Add to that Ace, who is a proven winner and a great match with Dersky and you've got a solid squad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I SWEAR BRO...................................caffb240840eac6c671135567b08a847.jpegI'M OUT

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think this is a solid squad and could potentailly take down Ambush. I think you have to out-teamwork them to win, and this team of duos could have that teamwork

I'd like Ninja and crew to use Pefect Storm. I loved that team name.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Top 6.  And for the people saying this is the team to beat Ambush... I think you are underestimating Ambush's ability and simply talking out of your ass.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Top 6.  And for the people saying this is the team to beat Ambush... I think you are underestimating Ambush's ability and simply talking out of your ass.

I've got them top 4. Unless some amazing team comes out of left field I don't see any other team besides maybe Ryan and Goofy's team placing higher than them outside the top 3. Legit and Ninja have placed inside the top 4 every event they have played in Halo 4, while Ace and Dersky were on the highest placing SQ team to date in H4.

Like I said, I don't see any other team outside of Ambush, Classic, and SQ being stronger than them. They've got the power of 2 solid duos and they work well together as a whole.