CyReN

AGL 8 Knoxville Discussion

Who do you think theyll pick up warriors and who do u think legit and ninja will pick up?

The right decision. But who to pick up no one right now comes to my mind who will fit right in except Cloud.

People have to realize Strongside and T2 will probably only be back for that tourney with big money not for AGLs

Ninja Legit Sudd 1 Sudd 2  

:kappa:  :unclesudd:

Lol suds lol 6 years and they still can hot top 5 at a event

Teams making room for previous top players only increases the number of teams that will be dissatisfied without top placings. Someone's got to lose out, competition should be fierce at AGL.

I'd like to see Cloud + ? move to Legit/Ninja.

Idunno.

Can't really get info out of TJ. He's too trolly lol 

he'll say he's teaming with RC. 

Could you tell me why pros never use Forums?

Drop Legit,  and make.....

TEAM BEYOND: :ninja: :ghost: :gandhi: :saucey:   

Boooooom #Magic

Wow I thought Ninja and Goofy were total bros to each other. Kinda sad to see them split up. 

They are. Goofy has been playing very poorly. It's a business decision and I am sure they are still friends.

lol...Ninja and Naded under "TurningPoint" Welcome to Top12 again.  There seems to be way too much nostalgia in here.  Like Mikwen said...their experiences with both T2 and Naded were less than optimal.  I can't predict Legit/Ninja's 3rd/4th though, cause their Dallas Warriors squad was very out there to me.  It went from "FinalBoss" Ninja, Mikwen, FiS, VicX to "Warriors" Ninja, Legit, Ryanoob, Goofy in no time.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Drop Legit, and make.....

TEAM BEYOND: :ninja: :ghost: :gandhi: :saucey:

Boooooom #Magic

placed last

placed last

True, but just think of the Astro Listen Ins........ #AyMayzin

Ninja Legit and two no names and they'll finish top 8 or top 12.  Damnit Legit get on a real team soon please.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Why would he stay with ninja?

Legit and Ninja actually have pretty good chemistry together, theres no reason Legit would leave to join a second tier team anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Blaze and Calm are now a TO4 with... they won't say :(

Calm is with SickStory.

The best FA out there is Nemassist. He has managed 3 straight 5/6th placements while playing with average talent. Heck, Nemassist was on Pure in Nashville when they won two series from Status Quo with ( Flamesword, Snakebite, Enable, APG) and went + 19.  I have no clue how a kid with the talent he has gets consistently overlooked.  He is without a doubt on the level of Cloud, Dersky, Ace, Neighbor. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

So who is Mikwen, Roy, and Chig with now?

Edit: So they got APG. Hmm... gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Calm is with SickStory.

The best FA out there is Nemassist. He has managed 3 straight 5/6th placements while playing with average talent. Heck, Nemassist was on Pure in Nashville when they won two series from Status Quo with ( Flamesword, Snakebite, Enable, APG) and went + 19.  I have no clue how a kid with the talent he has gets consistently overlooked.  He is without a doubt on the level of Cloud, Dersky, Ace, Neighbor. 

Not until he gets some event wins will he be anywhere near those players. He is pretty good, but not that good. 

I know the new status quo was formed, but would: Flamesword, Enable, Legit, Ninja work better?